Houghton Mifflin Revenue Flat in Second Quarter
- HM: Sales Rose 5% in '03; Will Decline in '04. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/8/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 10, p7
Reports on the increase in the revenue posted by publisher Houghton Mifflin Co. in 2003. Total sales during the year; Sales gains experienced by its educational publishing divisions; Factors that contributed to such increases.
- News Briefs …. // Educational Marketer;11/13/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 32, p8
The article offers news briefs on publishing firms in the U.S. Horizon Textbook Publishing has released the fourth edition of the book "Understanding Algebra for College Students" in October 2006. Houghton Mifflin has released two books "The Enduring Vision: A History of the American People,"...
- Oprah, Movie Tie-In Volatility Hits Houghton Mifflin in 2005. // Book Publishing Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p3
The article reports on the decline of the 2005 sales of Houghton Mifflin Co., a book publishing company in the U.S. The decline was blamed on the lack of movie tie-in revenue from the 2004 film "The Polar Express." Other factor was the diminishing sales from the 2004 Oprah Book Club pick "The...
- Houghton Mifflin Company SWOT Analysis. // Houghton Mifflin Company SWOT Analysis;may 2004, p1
Presents an overview of Houghton Mifflin Co., which is a private printing and publishing company that specializes in textbooks and other educational materials. Company overview, including various materials published by the company, revenues generated by the company for the fiscal 2003, founding...
- Company Overview. // Houghton Mifflin Company SWOT Analysis;may 2004, p4
Presents an overview of Houghton Mifflin Co., which is a private printing and publishing company that specializes in textbooks and other educational materials. Materials published by the company; Revenues generated by the company for the fiscal 2003; Founding members of the company; Headquarters...
- Key Facts. // Houghton Mifflin Company SWOT Analysis;may 2004, p4
Presents key facts about Houghton Mifflin Co., which is a private printing and publishing company that specializes in textbooks and other educational materials. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes.
- Houghton Mifflin And WebCT Announce Alliance For College Mkt. // Educational Marketer;07/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p9
Reports on the partnership of higher education publisher Houghton Mifflin Co. with WebCT to deliver its college textbooks and materials through the course management software of WebCT.
- Synergy, Adoptions and Acquisitions Suggested as Possible Growth Drivers for Houghton Mifflin. // Educational Marketer;1/20/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the growth strategy for Houghton Mifflin Co. in the U.S. Market share of the educational publisher; Product development and distribution partnership with Thomas H. Lee's portfolio units; Pursuit of opportunities on the K-12 textbook adoption circuit.
- Limited K-12 Adoptions Slow Houghton Mifflin's Third Quarter. // Educational Marketer;11/08/99, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p4
Reports the decline in the third quarter revenue of Houghton Mifflin company.