Financial Briefs ï¿½
- Publishing Flat, Printing Down, at Courier Corp. // Publishers Weekly;1/28/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 4, p136
Reports on the sales performance of Courier Corp. in the quarter ended December 29, 2001. Revenue of the company's book publishing segment; Factors that affected the sales performance of the company; Forecast for its total revenues in 2002.
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis;April 2004, p1
Presents an overview of Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc., which provides workplace childcare. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2002, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts, including contact information; Analysis of the company, including...
- Company Overview. // Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis;April 2004, p4
Presents an overview of Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc., which provides workplace childcare. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2002; Principal business offered, including emergency backup care, before- and after-school care, summer camps and vacation care.
- Key Facts. // Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis;April 2004, p4
Presents key facts about Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc., which provides workplace childcare. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes; Strong customer base; Specialized service; Strong brand; Reputation.
- SWOT Analysis. // Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis;April 2004, p5
Provides a business analysis of Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc., which provides workplace childcare, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths, including strong customer base, specialized service, strong brand; Weaknesses,...
- Bright Horizons Signs Two Long-Term Lease Agreements to Add Facilities in Brooklyn and Manhattan. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;5/3/2012, p2
The article reports that Bright Horizons Family Solutions will occupy space at 175 Kent Avenue in Williamsburg, New York and at 910 Ninth Avenue in Manhattan, New York.
- Employees offered parenting help. // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);8/23/2011, Vol. 111 Issue 4276, p10
The article reports on the collaboration between nursery chain Bright Horizons Family Solutions and parenting charity Not True Children (NCT) to offer a service for working parents and their employers.
- Courier Has Earnings Gain on Sales Decline. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/28/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 30, p10
Provides information on the corporate profit posted by Courier Corp. in the third quarter ended June 28, 2003. Factors that caused the gain in the printing operations of the company; Reason for the decline in sales in the religion market; Increase in total sales.
- Courier Counting on Strong Second Half. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/3/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 18, p12
Reports on the optimism by executives at Courier Corp. that the company will meet its sales and earning goals for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2004. Basis for Courier's optimism; Total sales for the second quarter that ended March 27, 2004; Net income for the quarter; Percentage of...