75 Agencies Are Under Consideration for ERF Grants
- Percentage of 3-, 4-, and 5-year-olds enrolled in center-based programs, kindergarten, or center-based programs and kindergarten, by selected student characteristics: 1995. // Percentage of 3-, 4-, & 5-year-olds Enrolled in Center-Based Pro;2000, p1
Presents information by the United States Department of Education on the percentage of children enrolled in center based programs, kindergarten, or both.
- Preprimary education enrollment. // Preprimary Education Enrollment;2000, p1
Presents information on preprimary enrollment rates for 3-, 4- and 5-year-olds gathered by the United States Department of Education.
- ED Delays FY 2003 Grant Competition. // ASHA Leader;11/19/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p3
Reports on the delay in the availability of the discretionary grant applications of the U.S. Department of Education. List of grants included under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act; contact information; Schedule of the announcement of the grant applications.
- U.S. Dept. of Ed grants develop skill standards. // T H E Journal;Apr94, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p26
Reports on a grant award of the US Department of Education to develop and implement voluntary skills standard in nine industries. Business and Education Standards Program; Industries participating; Creation of business-labor-education technical committee.
- E.D. Awards 5-year grants to 10 regional research labs. Viadero, Debra // Education Week;1/10/96, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p27
Reports that the Department of Education in the United States has awarded five-year grants to ten regional education laboratories. Their worth per year; Regions; Groups competing for the contract; Previous lab plans; Comments from Sharon P. Robinson, assistant secretary of education for...
- Consensus is goal for new education audits. Hoff, David J. // Education Week;04/08/98, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p21
Presents information on the concern of the Department of Education and Pennsylvania officials regarding the state's federal education grants. Discussion on the Cooperative Audit Resolution and Oversight Initiative (CAROI); Goal of the CAROI; Use of the CAROI model by different states in America.
- Charters Winning Some SIG Funding. // Electronic Education Report;6/13/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p4
The article reports that the public charter schools in the U.S. particularly in Texas, have been included to receive the federal School Improvement Grants program after they have reported to the U.S. Department of Education at the end year of 2010.
- NCS Pearson Wins $83 Million NAEP Scoring Contract and Settles Minnesota Scoring Lawsuit. // Educational Marketer;12/9/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p1
Focuses on the grants received by NCS Pearson from the U.S. Department of Education. Distribution of test materials to schools; Use of National Assessment of Educational Progress scoring in math and reading questions; Estimation of the award received by NCS.
- Department of Education Announces TAH Grants for 2004-05. // Perspectives;Sep2004, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p12
Announces the fiscal 2004 Teaching American History (TAH) grants of the U.S. Department of Education. Goal of the congressional mandated TAH grants; Support of professional development projects at local education agencies (LEAs); Location of LEAs that were awarded grants.