- MUSCLE ARMOR. // Bicycling;May2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p135
The article presents an evaluation of the nutritional supplement Muscle Armor, which contains amino acids, and purports to protect muscles from stress-related damage.
- Juice Plus+. // NCAHF Newsletter (08903417);Mar/Apr95, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p3
Evaluates the Juice Plus+ food supplement in which gel capsules contain flash-dried powders of juiced vegetables and fruits. Unique features of Juice Plus+ as presented in company literature; Comments made by the National Council Against Health Fraud Inc. about the claims made by the company...
- Nutritional Supplement for MÃ©niÃ¨re's Disease And Tinnitus. Coad, Cherry // Positive Health;Oct2008, Issue 151, p1
The article features the Lipo-Flavonoid Plus(r) nutritional supplement.
- The BioZone nutrition system: A dietary panacea? Coleman, Ellen J. // International Journal of Sport Nutrition;Mar1996, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p69
Questions the validity of the BioZone nutrition system and the implications for factual outcomes. Claims of Zone on eicosaniods and their ability; Advise to athletes on dietary recommendations; Opposing views on BioZone's effiency for athletic use; Reasons for views.
- Prevent. // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Aug2006, Issue 286, p98
The article evaluates Prevent, a dietary supplement which contains detoxifying enzymes, available from New Roots Herbal.
- Put sleepless nights to rest. Introducing NYTEX. Sleep better, naturally. // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Aug2006, Issue 286, p98
The article evaluates NYTEX, a dietary supplement which uses an antioxidant derived from the extract of grapes and blueberries.
- Cytoplan - Supplements for Health Care. Coad, Cherry // Positive Health;Nov2014, Issue 218, p1
The article features Cytoplan Ltd., a British science-based supplement company that supplies the needs of health care professionals and their patients. Topics include the nutritional supplements provided by the company including multivitamins, probiotics and fish and Omegal oils, the company's...
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Muscle & Fitness;Jun2014, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p170
The article offers brief information on several dietary supplements which include the Epiq Amino amino acid formula, the SPS Precursor pre-workout powders, and the Thermoxyn ultra-strong thermogenic supplement.
- USP SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM. // American Herb Association Quarterly Newsletter;Winter2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p9
Focuses on the Dietary Supplement Verification Program established by the U.S. Pharmacopoeia (USP). Certification logo provided by USP on approved products; Quality control evaluations of laboratory and manufacturing systems; Contact information of USP.
- JACK LINK'S PEPPERED BEEF JERKY. Kadey, Matthew // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Sep2009, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p52
The article evaluates Jack Link's Peppered Beef Jerky dietary supplement for bodybuilders.