Cultural awareness in knowledge transfer to China–The role of guanxi and mianzi
- IPD pioneer marks 10 years. Horsey, Tim // EuroProperty;2005, p18
The article presents information about Dutch IPD index. This was a blueprint for property performance measurement that has been reproduced across European markets. The Dutch industry had been attempting to establish a standard property performance measure for many years when IPD began its...
- Imperium shares new alts vision. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;6/27/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p8
This article reports that the three founding partners of Imperium Partners Group LLC have a new vision for managing alternatives for institutional investors. James R. Hedges, one of the partners of the New York firm said that the traditional hedge fund model is broken. The hedge fund model is...
- PARKER TAKES STAKE IN FUEL CELL CONCERN. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/11/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p1
The article reports that Protonex Technology Corp., a Massachusetts-based maker of fuel cell power systems, has raised $9 million in a second round of institutional financing that includes a new investor, Parker Hannifin Corp. Both companies have collaborated on a new fuel cell-powered scooter...
- Two Guys & A Billion- Dollar Idea - Now What? Allocca, Lisa // Inter@ctive Week;10/02/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 40, p83
Provides information on the different qualities of financial partners. Angel investors; Traditional venture capital companies; Business incubators.
- Investors Need to do Own Due Diligence on Companies. // Bank Loan Report;4/15/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p1
Emphasizes the importance for institutional investors to do their own due diligence on companies in line with the class action lawsuit against the banking institutions which served as underwriters of the securities and loans of Enron.
- Investors Snap the Reigns to Capture Green... Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;12/30/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p1
Reports on the effects of fund losses and mounting liabilities in the U.S. in 2002 on institutional investors.
- Industry At A Glance. Lewis, Jakema; Gregory, Michael; Radler Cohen, Judy // Investment Management Weekly;1/20/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p5
Presents news important to institutional investors in the U.S. as of January 20, 2003.
- Welcome. Smith, Nick // Money Marketing;3/14/2013 Risk Matters Supplement, p2
An introduction to an article which surveyed leading institutional investors across Europe is presented.
- Latest investment strategy to tame risk is no panacea. Skarbeck, Ken // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/20/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p40
The article offers the author's views regarding "tail-risk" hedging, the most famous investment strategy mobilizing among institutional investors in the U.S.