Performance of domestic and foreign-invested enterprises in China
- The scope of legal interventions in corporate affairs. Fellows, Paul; Wu, S.Y. // Journal of Corporation Law;Spring90, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p465
Evaluates the types of legal protection needed for entrepreneur-centered firms facing an imperfect capital market. Survey of relevant literature; Introduction of the theory of the entrepreneur-centered firm; Extension of the law to balance the interests of the mutually dependent agents in the...
- Corporate Killing Laws could pose threat. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;May/Jun2002, Issue 31, p6
Focuses on the impact of corporate killings laws on business enterprises in Great Britain. Aim of the bill to reduce the number of death and accidents at work; Increase of insurance costs; Damages on the reputation of companies and staff morale.
- A state where corporations feel welcome. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;9/19/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p12
Focuses on the incentives offered by the state of Delaware to business enterprises. Success based on service culture catering to businesses and corporations; Impact of state's corporation law.
- CORPORATE DEVELOPMENTS IN THE NETHERLANDS. van de Ven, Jan A. // Business Lawyer;Apr72, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p873
Focuses on the changes in the corporate legislation in the Netherlands. Harmonization of corporate legislation in different member states; Consideration on the interest of corporations; Terms in the public control on corporate system.
- Modernising UK Company Law. // Accountancy Ireland;Oct2002, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p47
Reports the issuance of a white paper on Modernizing Company Law by the Department of Trade and Industry in Ireland.
- EBR volume 15 issue 2 Cover and Back matter. // European Business Organization Law Review;Jun2014, Vol. 15 Issue 2, pb1
The table of contents for the Volume 15, Issue 2 of the journal "European Business Organization Law Review" is presented.
- Business owners say they want finality when they get their days in courtroom. KITCHENMAN, ANDREW // njbiz;4/25/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p5
The article reports that businesses in New Jersey have expressed their support for a bill in the state Legislature that would enable administrative law judges to have final say in courtroom decisions, with state officials able only to appeal such decisions in the state courts.
- Victorian values are no longer applicable. Swinson, Chris // Accountancy;May93, Vol. 111 Issue 1197, p80
Focuses on the need to revise corporate law in order to meet the demands of the present day business environment faced by enterprises in Great Britain. Concerns of local companies with regards to the scope of professional liability mandated under the present corporate law; Factors needed to be...
- DOING BUSINESS IN EUROPE: GERMANY. Rowland, Peter // Accountancy;Aug1989, Vol. 104 Issue 1152, p97
Provides information and advice to companies and individuals planning to do business in Germany. Main types of corporation; Description of some provisions in the corporation laws of the country; Trade taxation rules and regulations.