Exploring Latin American family decision-making using correspondence analysis
- Theoretical and methodological issues in the use of decision-making as an indicator of conjugal power: Some Canadian observations. Brinkerhoff, Merlin; Lupri, Eugen // Canadian Journal of Sociology;Winter78, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p1
This paper critically examines problems of measurement and conceptualization in the decision-making approach to the study of conjugal power. The empirical analysis is based on data derived from 464 separately interviewed couples in a Western Canadian city. The epistemic correlation between...
- COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF THE IUCD: A CASE STUDY IN URBAN INDIA. Dubey, Dinesh Chandra; Choldin, Harvey M. // Demography;Aug1967, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p601
In this study the diffusion and adoption framework is used to investigate a family planning innovation. The study indicates the utility of this framework from an analytical point of view both for the researcher to the process by which family planning copies to be adopted, and for the...
- External and internal customer managers: Differences in perception and decision-making in the... Berthon, P.R.; Pitt, L.F. // Journal of Applied Business Research;Winter95/96, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p76
Explores the marketing-human resources dyad from the perspective of problem solving perception. Introduction of the concept of decision-making; Differences in human resources and marketing perceptions; Understanding of the differences in decision-making processes.
- Problem-Solving Tools to Improve Productivity. Thompson, Carolyn B. // Journal of Property Management;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p14
Suggests a structured problem-solving tool. Ways of determining the problem and the desired outcome; Significance of generating as many ideas as possible; How to build an action plan.
- How to make a business decision: An analysis of theory and practice. Archer, Earnest R. // Management Review;Feb80, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p54
Examines the factors to be considered in the decision making. Determination of the course of action; Development of an alternative solutions; Definition of the decision problem or situation.
- Case Studies of the Decision Process. // Management Review;Feb80, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p59
Presents a case study on the decision-making process. Specification of the decision objectives; Development of an alternative solutions or courses of action; Criteria for appraising alternatives.
- What sort of decision-maker are you? // Bloomsbury Business Library - Make Effective Decisions;2007, pvi
A quiz concerning methods of decision making is presented.
- Analyze The Situation For Better Decision-Making Results. // TeamWork;Jul2011, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p3
The article addresses the importance of analyzing work problems thoroughly for improve decision-making results.
- Help yourself. Clarke, Robyn D. // Black Enterprise;Jun2000, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p342
Offers ways on how to prevent yourself from taking the burdens when giving advice.