Authority to Sell $200M for Dayton Power Co
- Oregon Treasury taps BONY as fiscal agent. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;07/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30180, p32
Reports on the appointment of the Bank of New York (BONY) as fiscal agent for Oregon's general obligation bonds. Duties of BONY's position; Management of the Local Government Investment Pool Program.
- Banks of New York's new weapon. Anand, Vineeta // Pensions & Investments;5/18/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the installation of the BondNet, an electronic trading system by the Bank of New York. Information on the system; Comments from the senior vice president in the bank's worldwide asset liability group, Thomas A. Price; Benefits of the system for customers.
- Morgan prices another doozy for TVA. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/21/97, Vol. 63 Issue 29, p16
Reports on the bond pricing given by Morgan Stanley & Co. for the Tennessee Valley Authority for the first half of 1997. Comparison with 1996 ratings given by Morgan; Value of investors' tenders in reaction to the pricing.
- Capital idea. // Money Marketing;10/9/2003, p55
Focuses on capital-protected bond of Morgan Stanley & Co. in Great Britain. Aim of the bond; Return; Closing date; Contact information.
- Gilt trip. Woodbridge, Matthew // Money Marketing;6/16/2011, p41
The article evaluates the FTSE Gilt Backed Growth Plan Nine capital protected bond from Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/21/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33735, p1
The article lists the bidders of general obligation bonds including Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., TLHocking & Associates LLP and Janney Montgomery Scott LLC and also lists the amount of money invested by them.
- N.Y.C. refinancing with Morgan Stanley draws from fiscal 1998 surplus. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;06/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30409, p36
Focuses on New York City's bond refinancing deal with Morgan Stanley Co. which is projected to contain approximately $577 million of tax-exempt debt and $50 million of taxable bonds. Aim of satisfying the differing financial policy requirements put forth by the city budget office and the...
- Morgan Stanley Near Settlement in Illinois Yield-Burning Case. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/29/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31562, p36
Reports that insurance firm Morgan Stanley & Co. is negotiating a settlement with Chicago, Illinois-based issuers regarding the refunding of $50 million of bonds which the company allegedly overcharged them in 1993. Details of the lawsuit filed by attorney Clint Krislov on behalf of the issuers...
- Morgan Stanley IQ - FTSE Protected Growth Plan 49. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/21/2012, p2
The article offers brief information on the FTSE Protected Growth Plan 49 capital protected bond from Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc.