FSA Parent Sees 15% Drop in Net Income From Last Year
- FSA Says Earnings Rose 50% for Second Quarter. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31697, p4
Reports on the financial performance of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. (FSA), a New York City-based bond insurance company as of August 12, 2003. Comparison of bonds issued by the company in the year 2001 with those issued in 2002; Comments of Robert P. Cochran, FSA chief executive...
- Financial Security Assurance Holdings comes to market with first-ever debt. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;9/17/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30232, p2
Reports on Financial Security Assurance Holding Ltd.'s bond offering made September 15, 1997 in the United States. Terms of the bonds; Goldman, Sachs & Co. as lead manager; Maturity date of the quarterly income debt securities; Amount of the offering.
- FSA announces $100 million pricing. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;11/12/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30519, p29
Reports on Financial Security Assurance Holdings Inc.'s Senior Quarterly Income Debt Securities issue. Pricing; Rating; Planned uses of proceeds of the new debt.
- Nassau County hospitals secure insurance. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;08/11/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30702, p5
Reports on Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd.'s provision of insurance for the Public Hospital Corp.'s planned bond issue. Deterioration of the credit quality of Nassau County, New York.
- Bond Insurers: FSA Holdings Earns Double-A's on $100 Million of 100-Year Corporates. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31285, p7
Reports on pricing of a multi-million dollar issue for 100-year corporate bonds by Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. Expected date for closure of the bonds; Trading of quarterly interest bonds in the New York Stock Exchange; Rating for the bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc. and Moody's...
- S & P Downgrades $10M on Insured Debt for Texas Juvenile Detention Center. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31907, p28
Reports that the Standard & Poor's has downgraded its ratings to the combination tax and revenue bonds of Littlefield, Texas. Insurance of the bonds by the Financial Security Assurance; Management of the Bill Clayton Detention Facility; Terms of the payment contract between the city and tje...
- The Trading Floor. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/5/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31941, p6
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of August 5, 2004. Increase in the second quarter earnings of Assured Guaranty Ltd.; Decline in the gross premiums written in the quarter; Disclosure of the profits of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd.
- TOP 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33147, p28
The article offers news briefs related to bond buyers. Jefferson County, Alabama disclosed what is believed to be the county's first missed payment to owners of its sewer warrants after defaulting on $46 million of accelerated. Dallas, Colorado is facing a structural fiscal crisis that will...
- Riddle Health, Pa., Bonds Cut by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;4/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32116, p2
Reports on the decision of Fitch Ratings to downgrade the underlying rating on the Delaware County, Pennsylvania Authority's hospital revenue bonds, Series 1998, issued for the Riddle Memorial Obligated Group to BBB from BBB-plus. Insurance of bonds by Financial Security Assurance; Dominance of...