VRA Airport Pool Upgraded
- FLORIDA: Cocoa Beach Utility Revised. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32731, p9
The article reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Ltd. to revise to negative its outlook on Cocoa Beach's nearly $7 million of outstanding utility system improvement bonds in Florida. Fitch confirmed the city's utility bond rating A-plus but said the negative outlook reflected a trend toward...
- MWAA's $38M Advance Refunding Gets Stable AA-Minus From Fitch. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;11/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32507, p7
The article reports that Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority's $38 million advance refunding bonds has gained stable AA-Minus from Fitch Ratings Inc. According to Fitch, the bond issue will be used to advance refund $39.1 million of outstanding Series 1998A and Series 2002B bonds, which...
- Birmingham, Ala., Airport Outlook Negative: Fitch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/6/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F322, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Ratings has downgraded its outlook to negative on Birmingham Airport Authority of Alabama bonds with increment in enplanement base as debt service obligations. It states that agency affirmed the A-minus rating on June 4, 2014 on about 201.9...
- Cincinnati-Ky. Airport Fitch Outlook Stable. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31328, p2
Reports that ratings agency Fitch Ratings Inc. changed the rating outlook on Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International airport in Cincinnati, Ohio as of February 2002. Ratings awarded to the airport; Reasons for the change.
- Jackson Municipal Airport Authority receives BBB+ rating from Fitch. // Jackson Advocate;4/16/2015, Vol. 77 Issue 28, p10A
The article reports that the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority of Mississippi has received BBB+ rating from statistical rating organization Fitch Ratings Inc.
- Miami Rental Car Facility Rating Upgraded. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/6/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34389, p1
Fitch Ratings upgraded to A from A-minus the ratings on a Florida Department of Transportation TIFIA loan that financed a rental car facility in Miami.
- Fitch Affirms Rating on Race Track's Bonds. Sinovic, Steve // San Diego Business Journal;10/4/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p10
The article reports on the rating of the Del Mar Race Track Authority rated by the Fitch Ratings, the global rating agency on its revenue bonds.
- Fitch to Include Commentary on Airport Compliance in Rating Reviews. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31572, p29
Reports that U.S.-based credit ratings company Fitch Ratings Inc. plans to begin including commentary in its ratings reviews indicating how well airport authorities and other issuers are complying with their secondary-market disclosure obligations. Reasons for the possible move; Details of the...
- ILLINOIS: Fitch Affirms Midway Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/7/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32581, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed A-plus and A ratings to Midway Airport's $1.3 billion of its senior and subordinate debt in Illinois. According to analyst, the credit reflects the airport's established niche in the Chicago market for providing low-cost, point-to-point...