Jackson Bond Vote Coming
- Florida Counties OK Some Sales Tax Hikes for Various Purposes. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31839, p3
Reports that voters in Florida counties approved referendums seeking sales tax increases for various purposes. Tax hikes sought by local officials trying to meet the needs of fast-growing state; Selling of general obligation bonds; Permission given to local school boards to issue debt to...
- N.J. Voters Approve 8 School Bond Ballot Measures, But Reject 17. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32280, p6
The article reports that the New Jersey School Boards Association has revealed that New Jersey voters approved nearly 37% of the proposed school construction bond referendum questions on Tuesday. According to the association, the voters approved eight and rejected 17 of the proposed ballot...
- Chicago Board of Education Achieves Par on Third QZAB Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31043, p6
Reports the sale of qualified zone academy bonds by the Chicago Board of Education. Buyer of the bonds; Absence of sale discounts; Issuance of a federal tax credit to investors.
- School GOs Lose by 60%. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/22/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33587, p9
The article reports on the failure of the Rankin County School Board in Mississippi to get enough votes for the approval of general obligation bonds worth 169.5 million dollars in September 2011.
- WASHINGTON: Building Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p41
Reports on the plan of the Bellevue School Board to place $324 million bond measure for voting in February 2002 in order to rebuild its schools in Washington. Number of schools in the district to be modernized on approval for bonds; Duration for paying off for the bonds.
- Rockwood school board approves $43.2 million bond issue. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;1/25/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 4, pA1
The article reports that the Rockwood School District Board of Education in Missouri has approved putting a 43.2 million U.S. dollar bond issue on the April 3, 2012 ballot as it presents a list of bond issue projects led by the instructional technology and infrastructure improvements project.
- District mulls putting bond issue on ballot. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;12/21/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 51, pA4
The article reports on the speculation that Rockwood School District's Board of Education in Missouri would vote to put a bond issue of about 40 million dollars on the ballot.
- District mulls putting bond issue on ballot. Shapiro, Mary // South County Journal;12/21/2011, Vol. 56 Issue 51, pA1
The article reports that Rockwood School District's Board of Education in Saint Louis, Missouri will vote on bond issue worth 40 million U.S. dollars in 2012 for facility maintenance and renovations and technology improvements.
- Texas Tech Board Bringing Combined $186 Million Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/06/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31279, p27
Focuses on a multi-million dollar bond deal by Texas Tech University System Board of Regents. Outstanding commercial paper that tax-exempt bonds will refund; Projects that will be financed by the sale proceeds; Credit ratings of the deal by Moody's Investors Service Inc.