- THE BOND BUYER. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32481, p39
A directory for products and services for the bond market in the U.S. is presented.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32507, p31
A directory of bond issuers in the U.S. is presented.
- REP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33174, p11
A list of bond issuers including Fort Pierce Utilities Authority, Florida, and Miami-Dade Expressway Authority "MDX", Florida is presented.
- TOP 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33155, p4
The article lists the top ten electronic mail reports related to the U.S. bond market as of July 16-23, 2009, including "A Push to Strip QSCB's Tax Credits," "Morgan Stanley Adds 10, Including Muni Vet Richbourg," and "State Taxes in Unprecedented Slide."
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/6/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32665, p33
A list of competitive sales of bonds in major states in the U.S. is presented. It includes the competitive sales in Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York. A detailed information involving the bond sales expectancy, purchased bidders, and expected effective rates is included. Likewise, other...
- BofA Taps Mixon For New Role. // High Yield Report;2/28/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p8
The article presents news related the sales growth of the U.S. high yield market. Bank of America has announced that Arrington Mixon will become the bank's new global head of credit syndicate. Mixon will be responsible for enhancing the integration of the bank's syndicate functions across loans...
- Products & Services Directory. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32182, p34
Presents "The Bond Buyer" periodical's directory of products and services as of July 26, 2005. Subscription services; Comprehensive sources for the municipal bond marketplace; Conferences and forums.
- Telltale Tails: A New Approach to Estimating Unique Market Information Shares. Grammig, Joachim; Peter, Franziska J. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Apr2013, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p459
The trading of securities on multiple markets raises the question of each marketâ€™s share in the discovery of the informationally efficient price. We exploit salient distributional features of multivariate financial price processes to uniquely determine these contributions, thereby...
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p14
This article presents information on negotiated bond offerings published in the December 1, 2004 issue of "The Bond Buyer." Also given is the issuers name, the description of the bond issue, lead managers name.