N. Hempstead Waste Bonds Raised to AA-Minus by S&P
- S&P Revises to Stable. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p31
Reports on the revision of Standard & Poor's Corp. on the general obligation bonds to stable of Tennessee. Improvement of the state economy; Incorporation of reform in the budget of the state; Refusal of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to change its outlook for the state bonds.
- Ecuador: On The Verge Of Default. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/24/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 32, p12
The article reports that the government of Ecuador has yet to decide whether to pay the latest coupon on its US$ Global 2012 bond. Because of the 30-day grace period exercised by President Rafael Correa, credit ratings for the bond were downgraded by Standard & Poor's and Moody's. It is noted...
- PENNSYLVANIA: Doylestown Hospital Knocked. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;10/15/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32733, p9
The article reports that Doylestown Hospital Authority bonds issued by Doylestown Hospital in Pennsylvania has been rated by Standard & Poor's from stable to negative. This is reportedly in contrast with what Moody's Investors Service and Fitch Ratings have rated the said bonds. Its negative...
- American Housing Foundation Cut by S&P. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32290, p2
The article reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. to lower its ratings on a series of bond issues by the American Housing Foundation in the U.S. The downgrade is due to the low operating performance of the issue. It was discovered that the issue is performing below underwritten levels.
- CALIFORNIA: Banning CRA Nabs A-Minus. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/11/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32627, p9
The article reports that Standard & Poor's has assigned A-minus underlying rating and stable outlook to the Banning Community Redevelopment Agency's $30.3 million issue of tax allocation bonds. According to the rating agency, the rating reflects a large, primarily residential and commercial...
- Trenton, Mich., Raised to A By S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31902, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its rating to A on the outstanding limited-tax general obligation bonds of Trenton, Michigan. Improvement in the tax base growth and finances of the bond; Stability of the outlook; Expectation of the agency for the bond to maintain solid...
- Blue list's indicator value Wanes as funds begin listing holidays. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p2A
Reports on the possible waning of the value of Standard & Poor's Blue List as an indicator of bond market inventories in the United States. Broker dealers' alleged inclusion of bonds held in mutual fund portfolios on the Blue List; Response to liquidity crunch in the bond market; Alteration of...
- INDIANA: Vigo Bonds Boosted. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/14/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32754, p9
The article reports on the decision of credit ratings provider Standard & Poor's Corp. to upgrade the underlying ratings for Vigo County and the Vigo County Building Corp. in Indiana from A-minus to A as the agency prepares to sell lease rental bonds in November 2007. Nearly $3.1 million of the...
- S&P Downgrades Florida's JEA Ahead of $230 Million Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31875, p3
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded outstanding debt issued by JEA in Jacksonville, Florida. Application of the rating to the week's deal; Drop of the rating of the bond; Reason for the drop in rating.