Wholesale Sales Up 1.4%; Inventories Rise 0.8%
- Wholesale Sales Up 0.4%; Inventories Rise 0.8%. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32462, p2
The article reports on the increase on wholesale sales in the United States. According to data released by the Commerce Department on September 7, 2006, merchant wholesalers posted continued inventory growth and a modest rise in July. Inventories grew by 0.8% to $382.0 billion, matching an...
- Wholesale Sales Up; Inventories Down. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31902, p2
Reports on the decline of the inventories of merchant wholesalers in the U.S. Sales growth; Prediction for an increase in wholesale inventories; Stability of the inventories of durable goods.
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Gain. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31778, p2
Reports inventories of merchant wholesaler. Assessment of inventories level; Sales growth.
- Wholesale sales almost unchanged. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;03/02/2001, p3
Deals with the wholesale sales in Canada for the year 2000. Decline in the sales of several products; Growth in the value of inventories held by wholesalers; Improvement on the growth rate of several provinces in Canada.
- Wholesale sales up in nearly all provinces. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;01/12/2001, p4
Reports on the increase in wholesale sales in Canada in October 2000. Sectors reporting the largest increases; Provinces which reported sales increases; Value of inventories.
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Gain. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/10/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32193, p2
Reports on the increase in the inventories of merchant wholesalers, according to data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Percentage of rise in the sales of merchant wholesalers; Forecast of economists that wholesale inventories and sales would increase by 0.4 percent.
- Wholesale inventories near flat. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/11/2014, pA02
Inventories increased 0.1% in July, the smallest increase in a year, following June's downwardly revised gain of 0.2%. Forecasts had been for a 0.5% increase and may mean wholesale orders were heavier than expected. Wholesale sales rose 0.7% following a 0.4% gain in June.
- 23. Wholesaling. Penn Jr., William S.; KUSHNER, DAN; CODNER, BERNARD // Journal of Marketing;Jan1963, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p108
The article presents abstracts pertaining to wholesaling. They include "Wholesalers Devise Host of New Ways to Help Pharmacists Fight Competition" and "Rackjobbing in the Puget Sound Area," by Charles E. Peck.
- Business sales and inventories--manufacturing and trade. // Economic Indicators;Nov95, p20
Presents a tabulation of business sales and inventories in manufacturing and trade in the United States from 1984 to October 1995. Period; Wholesale; Retail; Inventory-sales ratio.