Small Uptick in 1st Half Southeast Issuance
- Determinants of Interest Rate Expectations. LUCKETT, DUDLEY G.; SOLTOW, ALLEN R. // Journal of Money, Credit & Banking (Ohio State University Press);May72, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p272
The article focuses on the determinants of interest rate expectations. It is reported that the explanations of the term structure of interest rates are generally divided into two broad categories. The first category centers on the belief that the bond market is mad up of several distinct and...
- New Markets, New Developments, New Challenges. Fung, Hung-Gay // Chinese Economy;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p3
The article discusses various papers published within the issue including one on the development of the offshore renminbi-denominated Chinese dim sum bond market, another on the renminbi-dollar exchange rate, and another on the industrial relocation currently underway in China.
- End-of-year strength, Fed's resolve could push up rates again. Nagan, Peter S.; Kaufman, Kenneth A. // ABA Banking Journal;Sep81, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p12
Presents a forecast of the performance of bond and money markets in the U.S. for the fourth quarter of 1981. Difficulty encountered by credit market participants; Decrease of the inflation rate; Efforts of policy-makers to capitalize on the moderation in the economy and inflation.
- THE BOND MARKET. Nagan, Peter S. // Banking;May70, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p14
Discusses the basic threat to the conditions of the bond and money markets in the U.S. as of 1970. Interest of the U.S. Federal Reserve in promoting healthy inflows at all financial institutions; Expectations on Treasury borrowings for the second quarter of 1970.
- Southeast bond-watch. McEntee, Christopher; Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;09/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30485, p31
Presents news items on the bond market in the Southeastern United States, for September 24, 1998. Florida's selection of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter as lead manager of a rare negotiated issue; Plan by Charleston, South Carolina to sell as much as $205 million of waterworks and sewer system...
- Scarcity of paper should help local Louisiana school board offering lure investors. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;09/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30223, p7
Reports on bond market developments in the Southeastern region of the United States as of September 4, 1997. Pricing for an $8 million Bossier Parish, Louisiana, School Board general obligation bond offering on September 4; Maximum state income tax in Mississippi on out-of-state bonds; High...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;10/23/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30258, p28
Presents statistics illustrating trends in the bond market in the Southeastern States. Issuers' names; Amount issued; Underwriter choice.
- Retail reader's guide. // Bond Buyer;10/30/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30263, p9
Presents data concerning the bond market in southeast United States as of October 28, 1997. Florida yield curve; Municipal market data yield curve.
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;10/30/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30263, p30
Presents data on the bond market in southeast United States as of October 30, 1997. Amount; Approval; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date; Issuer and purpose.