Ethanol Funding Arranged
- Panda Ethanol to build ethanol plant in Texas. // National Petroleum News;Dec2006, Vol. 98 Issue 13, p13
The article focuses on the announcement of Dallas-based Panda Ethanol Inc. to construct a 100-million-gallon-per-year ethanol plant near the city of Muleshoe in Bailey County, Texas in November 2007. It will refine about 38 million bushels of corn into ethanol annually. It is inferred as the...
- PROJECTS. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 233 Issue 10, p10
The article offers news briefs related to natural gas industry in the U.S. The deepwater pipeline operation of Norson Services Ltd. has been completed through the application of subsea remote flooding and pigging system. A new facility of Panda Ethanol Inc. that will produce a 100-million-gallon...
- COLORADO. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/26/2007, Vol. 258 Issue 12, p42
The article provides an overview of an engineering contract awarded by Panda Ethanol Inc. to Lurgi Inc. Panda Ethanol has contracted Lurgi for engineering, procurement and construction of a 105-million gallon-per-year denatured ethanol facility in Yuma. The completed plant will annually refine...
- Bonds will help firms in Heber and Hyrum to expand. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/11/98, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p17
Reports on the approval by the Utah Department of Community and Economic Development's Private Activity Bond Authority of industrial development bonds totaling $7 million for companies in Heber City and Hyrum. Bear Creek Country Kitchens Inc.'s plan to use proceeds from its bond to erect an...
- 1st Silicon launches second financing. Walters, Leonora // Asset Securitization Report;06/04/01, Vol. 1 Issue 22, p12
Reports on 1st Silicon Malaysia's bond issue, part of its ongoing funding program via arranger Nomura. First bond issue from Malaysia to achieve an investment grade rating without support from the government; Guarantee from the Sarawak Economic Development Corp.; Preliminary rating assigned by...
- Bond Deals Worth $5.2 End A String of Lackluster Weeks. // American Banker;12/2/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 230, p18
Announces that nine companies including FleetBoston Financial Corp. are planning bond sales the total of which will exceed $5.2 billion.
- High-yield issuers scramble to tap 1999 enthusiasm. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/11/99, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the high-yield bond issuance boom in the United States in January 1999. Investor demand for new deals; Offerings from Echostar Communications Corp., Groupe Porcher Industries, Federal-Mogul and the Republic of the Philippines.
- US, European Pipelines Stocked. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;2/4/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p11
Presents information on the bond issuance of several companies in the United States and Europe as of February 2002.
- Bonds make a big difference with small projects. Mysak, Joe // Inside Tucson Business;07/24/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p5
Focuses on the use of bonds in small projects in the United States. Municipal bond issues sold every year; Benefits from selling bonds to finance companies.