Goodwin Procter Adds Public Finance Associate in L.A. Office
- The trading floor. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/23/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30794, p22
Presents news items concerning bond traders in the United States. Commendation of Moody's Investors Service analysts Adam Whiteman and Dan Aschenbach; Plan of Hawkins, Delafield & Wood to open an office in San Francisco, California, in January 2000; Readiness of financial guarantors to cover...
- K&L Mum Unit in Portland Jumps Ship to Hawkins. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;12/19/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33634, p4
The article reports on the opening of a new office by public finance law firm Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP in Portland, Oregon, after K&L Gates' public finance group jumped over to the firm.
- Hawkins Opening Office in Michigan. Jagoda, Naomi // Bondbuyer.com;11/5/2015, p25
The article informs that law firm Hawkins Delafield and Wood LLP is planning to open a office in Ann Arbor, Michigan, to enhance its health care, higher education and housing financing offerings.
- Hawkins Delafield Relocating to One Chase Manhattan Plaza. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p7
The article reports on the relocation of Hawkins, Delafield & Wood LLP, a public finance law firm, to One Chase Manhattan Plaza in New York City, after 64 years at 67 Wall Street. The company's historic commitment to the Wall Street area is reaffirmed by the planned move, which will give more...
- NEW YORK: Thruway Keeps Hawkins. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/26/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33355, p9
The article reports on the move of the New York State Thruway Authority board to allow executive director Michael Fleischer to negotiate a contract with Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP.
- Top Bond Counsel: Competitive Issues. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33646, p16
A table is presented which provides data on the top bond firms in the U.S. 2011 in terms of competitive issues including Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP, Hawkins Delafield and Wood LLP, and Squire Sanders and Dempsey (US) LLP.
- Top Underwriter's Counsel: All Issues. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33646, p16
A table is presented which provides information on the top underwriter's counsel covering all issues in the U.S. in 2011 including Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP, Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP and Winston & Strawn.
- JEAN E. WINN. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31739, p4
Reports on the death of Jean E. Winn, partner with the law firm Hawkins, Delafield & Wood, on October 9, 2003 in Connecticut. Reason for the death of Winn; Educational background; Career highlights.
- Hawkins Delafield & Wood Adds 3 Partners to Boost California Offices. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32355, p6
The article reports on the incorporation of three partners to the California office of New York-based Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP. John Pirog, a partner is relocating to Sacramento, to handle the public utility and transportation practices of the firm. John Renken, a new partner, will manage...