PFM Establishes Foothold in Chicago
- Pa. Plan Initiates Consultant Search. Forde, Arnella J. // Investment Management Weekly;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p3
Reports on the consultant search initiated by the City of Harrisburg Police Pension Board in Pennsylvania that could unseat its incumbent Public Financial Management (PFM) Advisors. Reason behind the move; Information on PFM Advisors.
- PFM: Pittsburgh A Distressed City. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;12/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31779, p1
Reports on the distressed-city status endorsed by Public Financial Management Inc. (PFM) for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania under the state's Municipalities Financial Recovery Act. Determination on the qualification of the city for the financial guidance under the act; Hire of PFM to evaluate the...
- Top Financial Advisors: Negotiated Issues. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33642, p16
No abstract available.
- More Muni Bond Savings Could Help Raise Providence's Ratings, PFM Says. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;3/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31835, p27
Reports on the recommendation of financial adviser Public Financial Management Inc. for Providence, Rhode Island to take more aggressive actions in the municipal bond market. Need for the city to monitor market conditions for refunding opportunities; Reduction of the current debt of the city;...
- PFM's approach enhances both sides of its clients' ledgers. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;12/21/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30544, p6
Profiles Public Financial Management (PFM) Inc., a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based horizontally integrated financial advisory firm. Number of offices in the United States; Specialization in money management, strategical municipal advisory or debt-side management, and quantitative strategies;...
- PFM Hires Michigan Finance Vet For Ann Arbor Office. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;7/30/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34352, p1
Michigan public finance veteran Dale Deis joins top-ranked PFM after nearly 30 years at Municipal Financial Consultants in Michigan.
- Expatriate managers face unusual hurdles. Kelly, Bruce // Pensions & Investments;10/19/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p1
Examines the experiences of expatriate money managers in the United States. Factors for the increase in managers working overseas; Types of anxieties felt by managers; Adjustment issues; Feelings of alienation; Expectation for money managers to be ready for overseas assignments; Information on...
- NAIPFA Considers Becoming Self-Regulatory Organization. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;10/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30492, p1
Reports that the National Association of Independent Public Finance Advisors is exploring the idea of becoming a self-regulatory organization for independent financial advisers in the municipal market. Creation of a committee to study the issue; Current setup of the organization; Possible need...
- PFM Stays on Top, Where It's Been Since 1989. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;1/12/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33248, p7
The article announces that Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Public Financial Management Inc. was ranked the number one public financial adviser for every year since 1989. In 2009, the company had 829 deals valued at 51.5 billion dollars which was 20% more than in 2008. Data from Thomson Reuters...