S.F. Port Commission to Unveil Partnership for Pier Project
- Port of Call: Negative. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31747, p31
Reports that Fitch Ratings has affirmed the A rating in revene refund bonds issued by the Port Commission of the City and County of San Francisco, California. Increase of credit risk; Decline of rental rates; Escalation of operations and maintenance expenses.
- S.F. Port Affirmed. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p39
Reports on the affirmation of Fitch Ratings Inc. on the A credit rating of the San Francisco Port Commission's outstanding revenue bonds in San Francisco, California. Revision of the agency's outlook to stable from negative; Factors contributing to the revised credit quality of the agency.
- VIRGINIA: State Scuttles Port P3. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33384, p9
The article reports on the status of the proposed public-private partnership for the management and operation of three ports in Virginia.
- Mozambique's government has called for public-private partnerships for port and railroad maintenance. // African Business News;7/17/2014, p15
The article reports that the Minister for Transport and Communications of Mozambique has asked for public-private partnerships (PPPs) with an aim of improving the rail and port facilities in next 10 years. Views of Minister on the improvement plan and development of the Zimbabwe Corridor which...
- Puerto Rico announces plan for Port of the Americas. // American Journal of Transportation;10/20/2014, Issue 590, p22
The article reports that Puerto Rico is in search of a major international port operator to become its partner for the development of the Port of Americas in Ponce.
- Multimodal Cumbria 2011: a major logistics initiative for the north-west. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Oct2011, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the public-private sector expansion investment of the Port of Workington in England amounting to 5.7 million pounds through the Britain's Energy Coast initiative, wherein it has launched the Multimodal Cumbria, a north-west logistics facility.
- One Big Bill. // Traffic World;10/20/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 42, p33
Reports on the investment capital needed by U.S. seaports to complete port improvement projects. Details of the report issued by Fitch Ratings; Plan of ports to use public-private partnerships to raise investment capital; Implications for the business operations of U.S. ports.
- Ports Receptive to P3s. Coen, Andrew // Bondbuyer.com;10/15/2015, p1
Officials at major U.S. ports, speaking at an infrastructure summit, said they are receptive to exploring private-public partnerships as a funding source to meet infrastructure needs.
- IRS: Bus Fare Revenues Would Not Cause Bonds to Be PABs. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;5/13/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34304, p1
An issuer's fare revenues for bus service along privately operated highway lanes would not cause bonds to be used to finance the lanes to be private-activity bonds, the Internal Revenue Service ruled.