Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.990%, 4.990% Highs
- Treasury to Raise $1B of New Cash With 4-Week Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p2
Announces the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell four-week discount bills worth 23 billion dollars. Anticipation that the sale will generate a billion dollars in new cash.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.320% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32997, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $34 billion of four-week treasury bills at a 0.320 percent high yield, a price of 99.975111. The coupon equivalent of the treasury bills was 0.325 percent and the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.70. The median yield was 0.200 percent...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.630%, 3.950%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32236, p2
Reports on the higher tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Coupon equivalents of the discount bills; Bid-to-cover ratio of the bills.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $11B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/15/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32795, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell $9 billion of four-week discount bills on January 15, 2008. Proceeds of the bills will help repay $11 billion and refund $20 billion of maturing bills. It is noted that the bills to be sold have an issue date of...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $8B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/2/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32394, p40
The article reports on the announcement of the U.S. Treasury Department that it will pay down eight billion dollars at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $29 billion to refund $37 billion in maturing securities. To be sold are treasury bills due September 7 and...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.900% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p2
Provides information pertaining to the four-week bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department on November 9, 2004.
- T-Bill Auction to Pay Down $1.824B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31894, p2
Reports on the auction of the United States Treasury Department treasury bills on May 28, 2004.
- Cash Managements Draw 0.965% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Focuses on the 12-day cash management bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department on June 2, 2004.
- Treasury 5-, 10-Yrs To Raise New Cash. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise new cash by auctioning 15 billion-dollars of five-year notes on March 9, 2005.