SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- Steady Gains With These "Steady Eddies". // DRIP Investor;Dec2006, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on stocks that have posted higher revenue, per-share profits and dividends for at least the last 10 years in the United States. Also, these stocks are among the dominant players in their respective industry sectors and each of these companies offers a direct-purchase plan....
- The Best No-Fee Direct-Purchase Plans. // DRIP Investor;Apr2004, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p1
Although the trend in dividend reinvestment plans has been toward higher fees, investors still have plenty of attractive companies offering no-fee plans. There are some companies which offer direct-purchase plans whereby any investor may buy the first share and every share directly from the...
- Central Semiconductor Corp. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2000 Supplement, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p182
Features Hauppauge, New York-based semiconductor manufacturer Central Semiconductor Corp. Company background; Products and services offered by the company; Contact information.
- Profits rise at ATC Healthcare. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/31/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 23, p8A
Reports that the sales and profits of ATC Healthcare Inc. rose in Lake Success, New York.
- FAST FACTS. // Interactive Week;4/9/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p54
Presents news briefs on business enterprises in the United States as of April 9, 2001. Finances of Metricom; Stock swap deal of Vitesse Semiconductor with Exbit Technology.
- Defending Their Homes. // Progressive;Aug2012, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p12
The article presents photographs of several residents of Riverdale Mobile Home Park in Riverdale, Pennsylvania, who faced eviction after the land was sold to Aqua America Inc.
- ATC Healthcare acquires Flex Nursing. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/5/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 28, p8A
Reports on the acquisition of Flex Nursing by medical staffing company ATC Healthcare Inc. in Lake Success, New York.
- ATC not in AMEX compliance. // Medical Device Daily;3/5/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 43, p3
The article reports that ATC Healthcare received a noncompliance warning letter from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX). The letter indicates that ATC failed to fully comply with the listing standards of the stock exchange. In response to the letter, ATC filed an application to list on AMEX....
- ATC buying Conn. nursing agency. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/28/200, Vol. 49 Issue 27, p8A
Reports on the acquisition of Staff Relief Inc. by ATC Healthcare Inc. in Stratford, Connecticut.