- Competitive note offerings. // Bond Buyer;08/10/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30453, p13
No abstract available.
- Negotiated note offerings. // Bond Buyer;08/10/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30453, p15
No abstract available.
- Monthly roundup. // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/25/97, Vol. 63 Issue 34, p35
Presents charts and graphs on securities issued in the United States for the month of July 1997. Debt; Common stock; Preferred stock; Underwriting volume.
- Monthly roundup. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/26/98, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p34
Presents charts and graphs reflecting the underwriting volume generated by public registered securities in the United States in December 1997. Underwriting volume by industry; Debt underwriting volume; Common stock underwriting volume; Preferred stock underwriting volume.
- Selected issues. Nikolov, Christopher // Financial World;1/30/96, Vol. 165 Issue 2, p114
Presents charts that list securities selected by mangers of mutual funds in January 1996. The market prognosis and stock and bond recommendations; Aggressive growth funds; Specialty financial funds; Growth funds; Corporate Bond funds; Asset-Allocation funds; Mutual funds.
- Selected issues. Nikolov, Christopher // Financial World;3/11/96, Vol. 165 Issue 4, p58
Presents charts on selected securities. Aggressive growth fund; Corporate high-yield fund; Government treasury fund; Mutual funds; Balanced fund; Growth fund.
- New bank and thrift securities. // American Banker;8/25/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 163, p27
Presents a chart showing the most recent offerings of bank and thrift securities according to size order of offering in the United States. Includes Chase Manhattan Corp.; MBNA Corp.; Offer and maturity dates.
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;12/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31282, p33
Presents a chart of U.S. securities prices as of December 11, 2001. Bid for treasury notes and bonds; Price index for treasury bonds; Source of the market data.
- Banking Conditions. // Economic Trends (07482922);Oct94, p16
States that commercial bank securities and loan portfolios continued an upward trend through third quarter 1994. Interest rates; Certificates of deposit; Money market rates; Mortgage market.
- New bank and thrift securities. // American Banker;8/24/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 163, p22
Presents bank and thrift securities offered in the United States as of August 16, 1995.