- CREDIT SUISSE TAPS AMERICAN 'EXPERIENCE.'. Lindorff, Dave // On Wall Street;Apr2007, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p23
The article speculates on the strategies that incoming chief executive officer (CEO) of Credit Suisse, Brady W. Dougan, will have to implement in order to expand the company's business portfolios. Dougan will bring experience and dependability to the company, as well as a modern American...
- On The Move: Credit Suisse poaches CEO from UK insurer Prudential. // Asian Investor;Apr2015, p1
The article announces the appointment of Tidjane Thiam as chief executive officer (CEO) at the financial services firm Credit Suisse following the resignation of current Credit Suisse chief executive Brady Dougan.
- Credit Suisse Turns 2Q Profit. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/28/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 30, p17
The article reports on the performance of Credit Suisse which posted a 2008 second-quarter net income of $1.17 billion equivalent to 1.22 billion Swiss francs. Brady Dougan, chief executive officer (CEO) of Credit Suisse states that they saw a strong momentum in their wealth management business...
- Credit Suisse Names New CEO. Vögeli, Jeffrey; Jones, Sarah; Logutenkova, Elena; Panchal, Gaurav // Financial-planning.com;3/10/2015, p8
The article discusses the move by investment banking firm Credit Suisse Group to replace Brady Dougan as chief executive officer with former Prudential insurance firm head Tidjane Thiam to arrest declining securities and capital performance. Vontobel banking analyst Andreas Venditti takes note...
- Credit Suisse Guilty Plea Stokes Investor Concern Over Strategy. // Insurance Broadcasting;5/20/2014, p1
The article focuses on investors' concern regarding capital and business strategy of the financial services firm Credit Suisse Group AG, under the leadership of its chief executive officer (CEO) Brady Dougan. It informs that the 2.6 billion U.S. dollars fine will cut firm's common equity ratio...
- CEO Leaving Credit Suisse First Boston. // American Banker;6/25/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 122, p20
Discusses how John Mack, a co-chief executive officer of Credit Suisse Group, will leave the company. How Brady Dougan will succeed Mack at Credit Suisse First Boston; Consideration of how Oswald Gruebel will assume the position of CEO.
- And CS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/18/2008, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p16
The article focuses on the financial performance of Credit Suisse Group. According to the author, the bank's fourth-quarter net income decreases to $1.10 a share from $2.08 in the previous year. The author adds that the bank also recorded a decrease in its net income for 2007, from $10.28...
- Credit Suisse Profit Fell 12% in 2d Half. // American Banker;3/14/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 50, p20
Discusses the fall in profits that Credit Suisse Group experienced during the second half of 2000. Reason for the decline; How much profits rose for the whole year; Problems that Credit Suisse has had with employee retention after its purchase of Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Inc.
- People. Ring, Niamh; Kingson, Jennifer A. // American Banker;6/13/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 113, p2
The article presents information about various people in the banking sector in the U.S. as of June 13, 2003. It has been reported that John Mack, the co-chief executive officer of the Swiss banking company Credit Suisse Group AG and the chief executive officer of Credit Suisse First Boston, has...