DESIGNING FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE PART 2
- A FIT LIKE KNIT. Sims, Darla // Crochet!;Nov2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p38
The article suggests various options for crocheting garments that fits as a similar knit garment. It recommends crocheting from side to side, rather from bottom to top, to achieve a garment that has a slimming look and have vertical lines that are flattering to any body type. Information is also...
- MAKEOVER MAGIC. Sims, Darla // Crochet!;Sep2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p52
The article discusses several ways to improve the look of old clothes through creative crochet. The author argues that there are several reasons why knitters need creative ideas to improve the appearance of old clothing. Whatever the reason, he says, the goal is to create a finished look that is...
- Autumn Sunshine. // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Oct2005, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p31
The article provides information on making a soft textured sweater. The materials needed for crocheting are listed. The procedures for making the sweater are detailed.
- INTRODUCTION. // Knitgrrl: Learn to Knit with 15 Fun & Funky Projects;2005, p6
The article ponders on the benefits of knitting. Knitting is amazing because knitters only have to learn a few simple skills for quick results. Knitting can be done anytime, anywhere. Wearing a self-knitted, unique hat, sweater, or scarf every day creates a very satisfying feeling. Knitted...
- Crochet a summer poncho. // Australian Women's Weekly;Oct2004, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p235
Presents the process of crocheting a poncho clothing. Measurements of the poncho; Materials needed for the clothing.
- Warming Trend. // Creative Knitting;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p38
The article offers step-by-step instructions for knitting a Warming Trend garment.
- Sandy Shores. // Creative Knitting;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p50
The article offers step-by-step instructions for knitting Sandy Shores garment.
- Knit to Fit. // Creative Knitting;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p62
An introduction to a series of articles about knitting different types of garments for women with fuller figure is presented.
- Mountain Thyme. // Creative Knitting;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p64
The article offers step-by-step instructions for knitting Mountain Thyme garment.