MAGKNIT NECKLACE KIT
- strands. Smith, Marcy // Interweave Crochet;Dec2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p2
The article discusses various topics published within the issue including freehand sock crochet by native people and experiences of crocheters.
- EDITOR'S LETTER. // Creative Knitting;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one that features various knitting tools, another one that provides step-by-step guide on knitting inset pocket and another one that presents knitting tips.
- Every Day's a Holiday. // Crochet With Bits & Pieces;2005, p148
An introduction to crocheting projects in this issue is presented.
- Working into Row-Ends. Read, Sarah // Interweave Crochet;Spring2014, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p12
The article offers step-by-step instructions for technique used in this issue for making row-end crochet stitches along the side edge of the fabric.
- Basic Knitting Instructions, Continued. // Love of Knitting;Summer2014, p94
The article offers step-by-step instructions for knitting.
- Cast On Options--Knitted-On and Picots. Whiteside, Beth // Creative Knitting;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p48
The article explores cast on options for knitting. The knitted-on cast on is worked with two needles and is almost the same as knitting. It allows knitters to easily add stitches onto a row of existing stitches. Casting on extra stitches, then immediately binding them off is one way to add a...
- KNITTING CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p68
The article discusses knitting basics. It provides step-by-step instructions for cast on, cable cast on, knit, purl, bind-off, increase, invisible increase, decrease, slip, slip, knit, and slip, slip, purl. The basic stitches are garter stitch and stockinette stitch, among others. It presents...
- Buds & Vines. // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Oct2005, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p6
The article provides information on making a Buds and Vines crochet. The materials needed for the crochet are medium weight yarn, tapestry needle, stitch markers and others. The procedures for doing the Afghan artwork are detailed.
- In Search of Easy & Different Crochet Edgings. Johnson, Kathleen Power // Creative Knitting;Mar2006, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p32
The article offers tips on crochet edgings. A single crochet row provides both a smooth transition from knit stitches to crochet and a sturdy foundation for edging. The lavender edging expands a simple idea to a deeper trim by adding successive rows of chain loops. The dimensional effect of...