Debt Keeps on Truckin'
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p32
Presents a chart depicting municipal bonds issued in the Far West area of the United States as of July 22, 2005. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p11
Presents a chart depicting competitive note offerings in the U.S.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p33
Presents a chart depicting amount of visible supply by state in the U.S.
- Despite Hot 4th Quarter, Region's Issuance Still Dipped 17% in '06. Kaske, Michelle; Phillips, Ted; Stark, Jonna; Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p30
The article reports that the Northeast was the country's most active region for issuance in 2006, accounting for 24.5 percent of the $383.4 billion of municipal bonds sold nationally in the U.S. A 38 percent drop in transportation issuance contributed to the overall decline in volume in the...
- Market Post: After the Feast, Volume to Drop. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;3/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34076, p9
The article reports that issuance in the municipal market in the U.S. for the second week of March 2014 increased for the fifth straight week but is expected to drop in the coming week. It notes that a Go bond sale by California sold 1.11 billion U.S. dollars worth of bonds. It asserts that...
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32334, p2
Corrections to articles about bonds in the United States in previous issues, including one about a $70 million single-family revenue bond sale by the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency, and another about a Municipal Bond Redemptions table, are presented.
- Munis Firmer on 2d Day of Weaker Inflation Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32447, p2
The article reports on the status of the municipal market as a second straight day of weaker-than-expected inflation data pushed Treasury yields lower in the U.S. This created favorable market conditions that led two large deals to come to market a day earlier than scheduled. According to...
- TOBs Taking Flight? Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p1
The article reports that some tender option bond (TOB) programs have been unwinding since the start of 2006 due to the changing market conditions. The trend, according to the author, is putting more long-dated municipal bonds back into the market. TOB programs are typically set up as trusts...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p7
Presents a chart depicting municipal bond offerings as of July 22, 2005. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bond offerings; Negotiated note offerings; Issuers of the bonds; Amount; Lead manager.