Tax-Free Yield Rise Eight Basis Points to 3.04%
- Money Market Assets Increase 1.2%. // American Banker;1/9/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 6, p7
The author reports that money market fund assets in the U.S. increased more than one percent during the first week of January 2009. Increases that were experienced in both tax-free and taxable money market fund assets are mentioned. Decreases that were experienced in both tax-free and taxable...
- MARKET MOVES. // Business Mexico;2005 Special Edition, Vol. 14/15 Issue 12/1, p17
The article presents statistical information on the Mexican money market. It provides news on stock market, mutual fund, economic activity, etc. The index closed on October 31, 2004. The index foe equity is 3,218.90. The monthly percentage is 1.4% and accrued is 20.8%. The debt for individuals...
- Inflows Bring Total Assets to $297.1 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;5/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31884, p35
Reports on developments concerning tax-exempt money market funds in the U.S., according to data from iMoneyNet Inc.
- The high road. Walkley, Pam // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/01/2005, Vol. 123 Issue 6494, p56
The article focuses on the money market funds in Australia. A new infrastructure securities fund that gives retail investors easy access to a broad range of international projects for the first time is being launched just as the sector has started to lose some of its gloss. Infrastructure has...
- eye on a FUND. // Money (Australia Edition);May2004, Issue 5, p26
Evaluates the Zurich Properties Securities Fund. Objective and aim of the fund; Fund details; Investments of the Zurich Properties Securities Fund.
- Assets Hit Record Again With $5.69B of Inflows. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/7/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32769, p6
The article reports that asset levels in municipal money market funds have reached record levels for the last nine consecutive weeks, as the funds experienced inflows of $5.69 billion for the week ending December 3, 2007 in the U.S. According to the Money Fund Report, the increase in assets has...
- Consider offshore options. // Finance Week;2/21/2005, p60
The article informs that though investment performances in South Africa have been impressive over the past two years--and with the JSE Securities Exchange in a strong position--investors should not lose sight of the need to diversify their unit trust assets internationally. That advice comes...
- Portfolios Experience Inflows of $13.9B. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;11/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31767, p32
Reports on the net inflow of the money market funds in the U.S. Overall fund assets; Tax-free funds' average annualized yield; Net inflow of institutional tax-free funds; Assets in taxable funds.
- Utility News Helps Bring Tight Bids to California Market. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31045, p7
Reports on money market fund flows in California. Bid notes in the state; Tax-season redemption pressures; Total tax-free money market fund assets.