Chicago Schools Prep Deal With JPMorgan as Book-Runner
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 26, 2004. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p27
Presents information on yields of municipal bonds in Midwest U.S. as of July 26, 2004. Names of states; Ratings received by the bond issues.
- Munis Unchanged, But Tone is Firmer. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32844, p2
The article focuses on the unchanged condition of the municipal bond market in the U.S. The largest scheduled transaction of $700 million for Utah Transit Authority bonds are priced in the primary market. A trader notes that there is definitely a firmer tone in the market but with an overall...
- Munis Weaken, Extending Losses, After ISM Index Beats Forecasts. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p2
Reports that the municipal bond market has weakened after a key manufacturing report beat forecasts in Chicago, Illinois. Use of municipal bonds to outperform taxable counterparts; Increase of the management manufacturing index; Decline in construction spending.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/3/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32188, p31
Describes developments in the Middle West municipal bond market as of August 2005. Chicago, Illinois school budget; Debra Hinsvark as director of the Kansas City, Missouri Finance Department; Ohio building bonds; Scrutiny of Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle's veto powers over the budget for fiscal...
- Munis Unchanged Awaiting FOMC Meeting. Scarchilli, Mike; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;9/17/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32714, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for September 2007. In September 14, the market was most unchanged as market participants await the Federal Open Market Committee. According to a trader in New York, there does not seem to be any follow through, the market...
- Successful managers use mix of old and new; a `growing pond' of AMT bonds. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;10/07/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30494, p8
Describes the different approaches employed by United States municipal fund managers to achieve superior results. Use of bonds subject to the alternative minimum tax; Concentration on older and higher-coupon bonds; Efforts to keep a fund's level of tax-free income high by focusing on credits...
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;04/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30612, p19
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of April 5, 1999. Includes general obligation bonds in California; Industrial development revenue bonds in Florida; Sewerage refunding bonds in Illinois.
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;04/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30612, p24
Highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of April 5, 1999. Includes limited obligation improvement bonds in California; General obligation bonds in Georgia; School building revenue bonds in Kentucky.
- Muni December Volume Climbs 4%. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;1/2/2012, Vol. 383 Issue 33838, p1
The article offers information on the U.S. municipal finance for the year 2012. It mentions that the volume of municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market have increased in the last month of the year, December 2012. It also informs that the bond issuances have risen up by four percent to 25.3...