Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $1.616B
- Treasury T-Bills To Pay Down $465M. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32064, p2
The article reports that the Treasury Department said yesterday it will pay down $465 million at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills Monday by selling $37 billion to refund $37.465 billion in maturing securities.
- 14-Day Cash Managements Draw 5.170% High Rate. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32457, p2
The article reports on the sales of the Treasury Department in the amount of $29 billion of the 14-day cash management bills at a high tender rate of 5.170% in the U.S. The price was 99.798944 at a bid to cover ratio of 2.44 and coupon at 5.252%. The tenders at the high yield were allotted...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.170% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p2
Reports on the auction of $22 billion of four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury Department on July 20, 2004.
- Treasury to Offer $37B 91-Days, $30B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F353, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $37 billion 91-day bills and $30 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to sell multimillion dollar four-week discount bills.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $3B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32732, p32
The article reports on the plan of the New York Treasury Department to raise $2.994 billion of cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $31 billion to refund $28.006 billion in maturing securities. It cites that the treasury bills, $16 billion 91s and $15...
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $1 .122B of New Cash. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;1/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32293, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has said that it will increase 1.122 billion dollar of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day treasury bills by selling 34 billion dollars to refund the 38.278 billion dollars in maturing securities wherein federal banks hold...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 1.790% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;8/20/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32944, p2
The article reports on the auction of $30 billion of four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury Department which is at 1.790% high yield with an issue date of August 21 and are due September 18, 2008. The coupon equivalent was 1.81% while the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.92. Traders at the high rate were...
- Weekly T-Bills To Pay Down $635M. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32050, p2
The article reports on the declaration by U.S. Treasury Department , that it will pay down 635 million dollar at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling 35 billion dollar to refund 35,635 billion dollar in maturing securities as of January 14, 2005. To be sold are 19...