ISM Non-Mfg Index Slips To 54.8 in July From 57.0
- 4Q Productivity Up; Unit Labor Costs Down. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31816, p2
Reports on the growth of productivity outside the farm sector in the fourth quarter of 2003 in the U.S., according to figures released by the U.S. Labor Department. Increase in non-farm productivity; Non-farm unit labor costs.
- PRODUCTIVITY. // Labour Market Trends;Feb2005, Vol. 113 Issue 2, pS42
Presents statistics on labor productivity measures in Great Britain from 1995 to 2004. Total production of industries in 1999; Production in the transport equipment industry; Output per worker in 1995.
- Accounting for Irish growth: a balance-of-payments-constraint approach. Garcimartín, Carlos; Rivas, Luis Alberto; Diaz de Sarralde, Santiago // Journal of Post Keynesian Economics;Spring2008, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p409
Less than 20 years ago, the Irish economy was tired and sluggish, suffering from double-digit unemployment and stagnating incomes. Today, Ireland's â€˜Celtic tigerâ€™ economy is one of the fastest growing in the world, exceeding average EU per capita income levels and boasting a...
- PRODUCTION AND BUSINESS ACTIVITY. // Economic Indicators;Jan2005, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p17
Presents tabular and graphical representations of production and business activity in the U.S. as of December 2004. Increase in industrial production and capacity utilization during the month; New private housing and vacancy rates; Manufacturing and trade sales.
- Europe: Macedonia. // Handbook of Country Risk 2005-2006;2005, p76
The article presents an economic overview of Macedonia. The poor industrial-production performance of the country is mentioned. The focus of the new economic programme of the government is described, including the legal and health areas. The economic indicators are discussed, including exports...
- Chapter 1. Output. // Montenegro Economic Trends;Jan2001, p4
Presents information on the performance of the industrial sector in Montenegro in 2000. Increase in industrial production in October 2000; Positive trends in industrial production; Prospects for 2001.
- PRODUCTION AND BUSINESS ACTIVITY. // Economic Indicators;Feb2004, Vol. 109 Issue 2, p17
Presents statistics from the United States Department of Commerce on industrial production and business activity in the country in January 2004. Increase of industrial production and capacity utilization; New construction projects; New private housing and vacancy rates; Business sales and...
- Up Your Output. // Operations & Fulfillment;May2004, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p10
Presents information on the results of the report "The Seven Ways to Improving Distribution Productivity," from Tom Zosel Associates, released as of May 2004. Productivity improvement rates achieved by hardworking employees and those who pay close attention to detail; Role of individual...
- Overview of the key challenges. // OECD Economic Surveys: Ireland;Mar2006, Vol. 2006 Issue 3, p19
This chapter reviews the key challenges facing the Irish economy. Ireland has continued its exemplary economic performance, attaining some of the highest growth rates in the OECD. After a remarkable decade, per capita income has caught up with the EU average. Further progress will require strong...