Branch Properties Uses UP Video at Roswell Town Center
- Getting It Together. Briney, Andrew L. // Information Security;Sep2005, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p8
Discusses the demand for an integrated security defense system. Features expected from security products; List of vendors pushing for multifunction unified threat management boxes.
- Great Security. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2005, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p18
Looks into the integrated facility management system implemented by the government of the state of Michigan. Installation of security and technology solutions; Optimization of operational efficiencies with integrated systems; Establishment of advanced technologies for the state's overall...
- Seal of Approval. Fickes, Michael // Government Security;Apr2005, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p18
Reports on national laboratories' development of quality standards to help first responders choose technological weapons for the war on terror. Technology envisioned by the program; Certification testing done.
- It's the System, Stupid. Dunkel, Dan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p38
The article presents a perspective on the developments surrounding the security systems industry in the U.S. It has been noted by the author policy has been deployed in the international information technology system during the implementation of the changes in the industry. He added that the...
- Integrated upgrade. // International Fire & Security Product News;Oct2004, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the upgrade made to the 3GS integrated security system from Europlex Technologies as of October 2004. Function of the system; Significant improvements that are common to all 3GS nodes; Equipment added to enhance the capability of the 3GS wireless.
- Technology Transitions Security Systems from Reactive to Proactive. Adams, William // GEOWorld;Dec2010, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p22
The article focuses on the transition of geospatial technology from reactive to proactive. It states that sensor technology like cameras and perimeter intrusion-detection systems such as seismic, fire, and infrared cameras were used for facility and infrastructure surveillance. It adds that...
- INTEGRATED SECURITY SYSTEMS: STATE OF THE MARKET. Engebretson, Joan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p93
The article reports on the growth of integrated security systems in the United States. It discusses key factors contributing to the growth in integrated systems. The article also examines the changes in the technology, and their effect on revenue, profit, and the availability of integrated...
- Biometrics Bridges Physical, Logical Security. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2008, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p58
The article discusses several applications based on biometrics technology that bridges the gap between physical and logical security system. According to the International Biometrics Industry Association, biometrics are technologies that automatically confirm the identity of an individual by...
- DATA CENTERS ON THE FRONT LINES. Serluco, Paul // Homeland Defense Journal;Mar2007, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p22
The article reports on the technological innovations which help secure the safety of the U.S. border. To overcome the challenges that put the U.S. security at risk, the authorities rely on information technology to assist the safety of the vicinity through the creation of several data centers....