Cool runnings for a tenor
- WHAT TO WEAR AT SEVEN MILES PER HOUR. Dugard, Martin // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Aug99, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p130
Recommends sport clothes, shoes, and accessories for serious runners. Asics Gel-Trabuco; InSport Circuit Shorts; Nike Dri-Fit Tee; Polo Sport Dryline II tights; Oakley Pro M Frames.
- WINTER RUNNING. Rolfe, Brendan // Alive;Jan2013, Issue 363, p80
The article focuses on running during the winter season. It describes several recommended sportswear for winter running, such as waterproof outer layer, tights or running pants, gloves, neck gaiters, and toques made of wool or neoprene, and shoes. It also discusses the importance of performing...
- Dress for Success. Jhung, Lisa // Runner's World;Jul2011, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p117
The article evaluates several sportswear and accessories including Saucony Run Luxe Shorts, shoe from Nike Inc., and sunglass.
- TALKING INSOLES. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Apr2014, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p36
The article focuses on selling shoe insole, a removable insert which is placed in the shoes to make them more comfortable. It refers to Drew Davies, national sales manager, Sof Sole, who says that they focus on a 'Why, Try, Buy' technique which involves explaining the benefits of insoles like...
- Reebok makes its run with DMX technology. Friedman, Wayne // Advertising Age;5/3/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p12
Reports on an advertising campaign planned by Reebok that is designed around the DMX technology used in its running shoes. Slide in sales at Reebok during 1998; Description of the advertisement; How the advertising marks a return to a focus on technological innovation that had been a core...
- Letter from London. McKay, Ian // Maine Antique Digest;Nov2015, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p6-D
The article discusses issues related to sale promotions of several items including running shoes, carpet and jug and basin set.
- Let's Wrap! SHEA, SARAH BOWEN // Runner's World;Dec2011, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p100
The article evaluates clothing meant for runners, including Patagonia Inc.'s Merino 2 Lightweight T-Shirt, Sonic Clove running shoes, and Versaliner gloves from Outdoor Research Inc.
- Talking with Patients about "Doin' the 'DU'.". Jonas, Steven // AMAA Journal;Spring2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p11
Offers advice for athletic patients on competing in duathlon. Overview on the referral to the sport as biathlons; Use of bicycle clothing and running shoes in competitions; Inclusion of length of the race, events combination and ability among factors to consider in a competition.
- US: Largest Under Armour store opens in New York City. Barrie, Leonie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);4/28/2014, p4
The article presents a reprint of the article "US: Largest Under Armour store opens in New York City," by Leonie Barrie, which appeared in just-style.com on April 25, 2014. It discusses the opening of Brand House as the largest retail store by sportswear firm Under Armour in Soho, New York City....