Heat drains petchem supplies
- Petrochemicals: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/07/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 6, p8
Presents news briefs on petrochemical industry as of February 2000. Contract prices of benzene, toluene and xylene; Price of butadiene.
- Petrochemicals in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/2/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 22, p16
Reports on global developments related to the petrochemicals industry as of June 2, 2003. Value of the June contract nominations for benzene; Announcement by several butadiene producers of a decrease in the petrochemical's price; U.S. reference price point of methanol from Methanex Corp.
- In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/28/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 4, p13
Presents news briefs on the petrochemical market as of January 28, 2002. Spot pricing for benzene; Global demand for butadiene; Decrease in the demand for formaldehyde.
- perochemicals In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/5/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 18, p14
Reports on developments in the petrochemicals industry as of May 5, 2003. Prices of benzene for April contracts; Contract price of butadiene for May.
- Petrochemicals: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/01/99, Vol. 255 Issue 9, p14
Presents news briefs on petrochemicals industry in the United States as of March 1, 1999. Spot benzene prices; Decline in butadiene stocks; Information on ethylene contracts.
- Spot benzene direction unclear ahead of March. Mellor, Truong; James, Cuckoo // ICIS Chemical Business;3/9/2015, Issue 3226, p1
The article reports on the unclear direction of the spot benzene market in Europe ahead of the March 2015 contract settlement. Topics discussed include the downward trend on benzene prices in February due to the build-up of domestic length, average prices of benzene and the tendency of many...
- Butadiene contract finally settles. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/23/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 63, p40
The article details the price trends at the commodity petrochemicals markets as of April 23, 2007. Second quarter butadiene contracts have been agreed having a rise of â‚¬25/tonne, taking rates to a â‚¬905/tonne. The market is reported to be tightening due to turnarounds at extraction...
- Asia hit by macros. BANTILLO, PEARL // ICIS Chemical Business;3/11/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 9, p10
The article focuses on the effect of high petrochemical prices and weak demands to downstream businesses and producers. It says that the derivatives price movements slow down the changes in the feedstock costs such as the prices of benzene, naphtha, and butadiene. It mentions that official...
- Butadiene Prices Near Record. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;2/21/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 8, p9
Reports on the increase in the contract prices for butadiene in the United States. Factors that contributed to the increase; Demand and supply situation in the U.S. market.