- 5-Azacytidine. Von Hoff, Daniel D.; Slavik, Milan; Muggia, Franco M. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Aug76, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p237
Presents information on 5-azacytidine, an anticancer drug with effectiveness in acute myelogenous leukemia. Biochemistry; General biological effects; Summary of preclinical and clinical data involving 5-azacytidine
- Antineoplastics. // Reactions Weekly;6/18/2011, Issue 1356, p7
The article describes the case of a 32-year-old male HIV patient who developed acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) after antineoplastic therapy for Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Antineoplastics. // Reactions Weekly;8/13/2011, Issue 1364, p7
The article describes the case of a teenage boy who developed acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) and died after receiving antineoplastics for a fibrosarcoma.
- Antineoplastics. // Reactions Weekly;7/21/2012, Issue 1411, p8
The article describes the case of three patients, one female and two male, who developed therapy-related acute meyloid leukaemia after receiving antineoplastics.
- Dasatinib. // Reactions Weekly;May2015, Vol. 1549 Issue 1, p90
The article presents a case study of a 34-year-old woman who developed lichen planopilaris during dasatinib treatment and states that the patient was initiated with dasatinib in September 2012 for chronic myeloid leukaemia.
- FDA grants dasatinib full approval for adult CML. // Hem/Onc Today;12/25/2009, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p14
The article reports that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted full approval to dasatinib, a cancer drug, for the treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia in adults with resistance or intolerance to prior therapy.
- Identification of NM23-H2 as a tumour-associated antigen in chronic myeloid leukaemia. Tschiedel, S.; Gentilini, C.; Lange, T.; Wölfel, C.; Lennerz, V.; Stevanovic, S.; Rammensee, H.-G.; Huber, C.; Cross, M.; Niederwieser, D. // Leukemia (08876924);Aug2008, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1542
Therapeutic effects of haematopoietic stem cell transplantation are not limited to maximal chemoradiotherapy and subsequent bone marrow regeneration, but include specific as well as unspecific immune reactions known as graft-versus-leukaemia (GvL) effects. Specific immune reactions are likely to...
- Clinical and Hematological Features of 335 Patients of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Diagnosed at Single Centre in Northern Pakistan. Bhatti, F. A.; Ahmed, S.; Ali, N. // Clinical Medicine Insights: Blood Disorders;2012, Issue 5, p15
There are no studies regarding analysis of clinical and haematological features of chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) from Pakistan. This study analyzes the data of patients suffering from CML, reporting to a major referral Institute in Northern Pakistan in the past 6 years and 3 months. CML...
- Anticancer drugs: Next in line? Kirkpatrick, Peter // Nature Reviews Cancer;Aug2002, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p556
Presents findings of research on the potential of inhibitors of the FKT3 kinase as candidate drugs for targeted treatment of acute myelogeneous leukemia. Mechanism of action; Inhibitors under evaluation in clinical trials.