ACC/AWO unite on RC auditing
- Economic Slowdown Undermines Chemical Trade. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/3/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 9, p4
Reveals the major conclusions of the American Chemistry Council's survey of the chemical industry during the second quarter of 2001. Factors that have led to the surge in imports; Rise in exports of basic industrial chemicals during the first half of 2001; Trade balance in bulk petrochemicals...
- ACC Outlook Finds Industry Operations Returning to Normal. Valk, Vincent // Chemical Week;6/21/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 15, p13
The article focuses on a report from the American Chemistry Council (ACC) which predicted an improvement in the U.S. chemical industry in 2010 due to recovery of the country's economy.
- Chem Industry Adopts Performance Measures. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/4/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 16, p4
Reports on the American Chemistry Council's performance measures that will be used for tracking chemical company and industry progress in improving environmental stewardship, worker health, safety and security. Goals of the performance measures; Requirement for companies to report toxic release...
- Economic Outlook Remains Uncertain Despite a Strong First Half. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/9/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 8, p4
Highlights the warning of the American Chemistry Council about the uncertainty of the chemical market in the second half of 2002 despite solid gains in the first half of the year. Volume gains for basic chemicals; Weak pricing; U.S. economic growth.
- Responsible Care's Window of Opportunity. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;7/5/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 26, p9
Comments on the Responsible Care environmental, health, and safety program established by the American Chemistry Council for the chemical industry. Information on the program; Significance of the program to the industry.
- Responsible Care. Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;7/5/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 26, p38
Focuses on Responsible Care, a program designed to encourage environment, health, and safety practices in the chemical industry. Significance of the program pushed by the American Chemistry Council (ACC); Details on the research conducted by ACC regarding the program; Information on the...
- Chemical Industry's Economic Recovery Threatened by Run-Up in Oil Costs. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/15/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 15, p4
Focuses on the threat of the increase in petroleum prices on the economic recovery of the chemical industry, according to the American Chemistry Council. Factors that influence the recovery of the industry; Inventories of the industry; Increase in oil prices.
- Domestic Economic Outlook Remains Uncertain Despite Improvements. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/14/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the domestic economic outlook of the American Chemistry Council (ACC) for the year 2003 in the U.S. Resumption of growth expected by ACC in the second quarter of 2003; Percentage rate of price index decline in May 2003; Domestic production of basic and specialty chemicals; Business...
- Council lambasts cancer scare advertisement in the US. // European Chemical News;2/10/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2039, p19
Focuses on the criticism of the American Chemistry Council (ACC) against a cancer-awareness advertisement released by the Environmental Working Group. Context of the advertisement; Argument raised by ACC on the effect of the campaign on chemical producers.