- U.S. Ethanol Projects Falter as Financial Crisis Takes Toll. Coons, Rebecca // Chemical Week;11/24/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 36, p13
The article reports that top U.S. ethanol producers reeling from volatile corn prices, weak demand, and an unfavorable industry outlook due to falling petroleum prices, are taking steps to preserve liquidity following a devastating 2008 third quarter. Ethanol producer VeraSun has filed for...
- ONLINE EXTRAS@. // Quality Progress;Oct2015, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p7
The article discusses miscellaneous online articles on topics including develop a risk-based thinking process, quality-related problem, chart on reasons of anxiety about implementing ISO 9001:2015 (International Organization for Standardization) and standardizing supplier audits.
- NEW INCENTIVES FOR INVESTING IN ETHANOL PRODUCTION. // BioCycle;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the growing investments in ethanol production in the United States. Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM) increased its investment by 50 percent this 2006. ADM produced nearly one billion gallons of fuel ethanol last year, 25 percent of the industry's production. VeraSun Energy and...
- Ester Chemical Industries receives ISO 9001 Certification. // Colourage;Apr2002, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p119
Reports that Ester Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd. of Mumbai, India was awarded the ISO 9001 certification by NQA Quality System Registrar Ltd., a certification body accredited by the Dutch Council for accreditation.
- Columbia Chemical Corporation Awarded ISO 9001:2000. // Products Finishing;Sep2004, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the ISO 9001-2000 certification awarded to Brunswick, Ohio-based Columbia Chemical Corp. Quality Management System Certificate of Registration awarded to Columbia Chemical.
- Aventine Comes Out Of Bankruptcy. // Energy Daily;3/17/2010, p5
The article reports on the announcement of Aventine Renewable Energy Holdings Inc. that it has recovered from bankruptcy.
- LOAN SECONDARY ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Leveraged Finance News;5/28/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 22, p11
A table is presented which lists the top 10 loan secondary advancers and decliners for the week ended May 24, 2012 including Aventine Renewable Energy Holdings Inc., Doncaster plc, and Tribune Co.
- Aventine Files For Chapter 11 Protection. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/13/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p20
The article announces that Pekin, Illinois-based ethanol producer Aventine Renewable Energy Holdings has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. The company secured a 30 million U.S. dollars debtor-in-possession (DIP) loan. The factors contributing to the company's financial troubles are...
- Pacific Ethanol buys rival in deal that doubles capacity. // Chemical Week;1/12/2015, p54
The article reports on the acquisition of Aventine Renewable Energy Holdings Inc. by Pacific Ethanol Inc.