Stolthaven seals â‚¬52m deal
- First Port of call. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/12/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 8, Special section p25
Discusses the factors contributing to the success of Oiltanking Antwerp NV at the Port of Antwerp, Belgium. Increase in throughput of liquid chemicals; Expansion plans; Total storage capacity; Connection of the terminal to all of the common pipelines in Antwerp.
- Stolthaven in Chinese jv. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;1/8/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 48, p35
The article reports on the agreement signed by Stolthaven Terminals, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stolt-Nielsen with China's CITIC Daxie Development to set up a joint venture chemical and oil products terminal on Daxie Island, China. The partners, who will design, construct, own and operate the...
- The listing. // European Chemical News;10/27/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2074, pVII
Presents a directory list of chemical companies that offer third-party storage for liquid and solid chemicals in Europe. ADPO Ghent NV; Locachim NV; Oiltanking Antwerp NV; Pemco Chemicals A/S; LBC Bayonne; Hansa Chemie AG.
- Flight dock. Hockings, John; Sanderson, David // Architecture Australia;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p90
Reviews the architectural design of the new Brisbane International Air Terminal in Brisbane, Queensland. Important aspects of the design by Bligh Voller and Lend Lease Design; Circulation and flexibility issues; Focus on the tectonics, the drama, and the romance of movement and flight; Clumsily...
- Brisbane International Terminal. Sandison, David // Architecture Australia;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p68
Features Brisbane International Air Terminal in Brisbane, Queensland. Architectural structural; Adaption of the terminal's layout to possible changes; Construction strategies; Recipient of the Commendation Public Buildings award.
- Ronkonkoma Transportation Center. GJ // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/2/94, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p18
Features a 21st century office/transportation center called Ronkonkoma Transportation Center located in Long Island MacArthur Airport in New York. Availability of adjacent terminals for rail, bus and air traffic; Starrett Housing Corp. as developer of the center; Plans for the growth of Ronkonkoma.
- Terminal case. Blears, James // Business Mexico;Aug1994, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p20
Reports on criticisms toward the construction of a new terminal at Mexico City International Airport. Timeliness of the construction with the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA); Concerns over leasing; Problem issues; Complaints.
- Panama POV Center opens new storage area. // Translog;Mar95, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the opening of a privately owned vehicle (POV) center at the 132nd Medium Port Command in Panama. Provision of a larger and safer place to store both inbound and outbound POVs; Increased total storage capacity.
- Port planning orders now up-to-date. // Translog;Winter96, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p18
Reports that all Port Planning Orders (PPO), which are informal, non-binding documents that expedite the negotiations for commercial port facilities at the time of deployment, are up-to-date. Ports which has PPOs; Ports where congestions are reported.