Frustration ends jv plans
- Vopak, GATX Swap JV Stakes. Fuller, John // Chemical Week;2/9/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 6, p43
Presents information on the storage joint ventures between Vopak and GATX companies. Value of the deal; Information on Tees Storage jv in Great Britain; Terms of the deal.
- Magellan Midstream, Vopak explore Houston TX-area storage project. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;7/16/2013, p2
The article announces the joint venture between petroleum products manufacturer and distributor Magellan Midstream Partners, LP and tank storage provider Royal Vopak on the development of a deep water storage and handling facility in the Gulf Coast Area in Houston, Texas.
- CONCURRING AND DISSENTING STATEMENTS. // Antitrust Law Journal;1974, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p694
Comments the antitrust and antidumping law from the member of International Trade Commission in the U.S. Issues of protectionist and counter arguments; Determination of Administrative Procedure Act; Observation of pro-competitive price-cutting.
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;2/22/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 7, p9
The article presents news briefs on business and finance as of February 2006. It provides details of the plan of Mitsubishi & Co. and Royal Vopak to merge their U.S. and Canadian tank terminal activities. According to Tyco International, it has closed the previously announced sale of its...
- Mitsui, Vopak to merge activities. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2006, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the plan of Mitsui and Co. USA Inc. and Royal Vopak to merge their complementary tank terminal activities in the U.S. and Canada through a joint venture. The said venture will result in total storage capacity of approximately 23 million barrels and access to Vopak's global...
- Mitsui USA and Vopak jv. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;2/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p17
The article reports on the plan of Mitsui USA and Vopak to merge their complementary tank terminal activities in the U.S. and Canada in a new 50:50 joint venture to be named Vopak ITC. The firms aim to close the agreement by the end of the second quarter of 2006, subject to regulatory approvals...
- Celanese mulls locations, partners for second methanol project. BOSWELL, CLAY // Chemical Week;7/27/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 20, p9
The article reports on the consideration of a second joint venture methanol project with general trading company Mitsui & Co. Ltd. by global technology and specialty materials company Celanese Corp. in 2015.
- QVC RISES ANEW IN JAPAN. Osaki, Tad // Daily Variety;06/14/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 8, p10
Reports that the home shopping network QVC Inc. is coming back to Japan in July, 2000 to form a joint venture with the trading house Mitsui & Co.
- Toshiba, Mitsui fund IP switch start-up. Lambert, Peter // Inter@ctive Week;08/18/97, Vol. 4 Issue 28, p10
Reports that Toshiba Corporation and Mitsui and Company Limited entered a joint venture in August 1997, to launch Ennovate Networks Incorporated. Terms of the deal between the two companies; Examination of products and services that will be produced by Ennovate.