- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/19/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p13
Presents news briefs on the petrochemical industry in the Middle East as of March 25, 2004. Details of a project management contract awarded to Fluor Daniel for the linear alkyl benzene plant in Egypt; Reevaluation of Jubail United Petrochemical Company's options on how to proceed with plans...
- Shell to supply Jubail complex. // European Chemical News;12/23/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 2032, p27
Reports on the appointment of Shell Global Solutions International as provider of operations implementation support for the development of the petrochemical plant of Jubail United Petrochemical in Saudi Arabia in December 2002. Comments of Jubail president Khalid Al-Rawaf on its partnership...
- United retenders alpha olefins project. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/15/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 33, p13
Reports on the bid for the engineering, procurement and construction contract to build an alpha olefins plant for Jubail United Petrochemical Co. in Saudi Arabia. Cost of the project; Project scheme; List of bidders.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/3/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 40, p12
Presents various issues concerning the petrochemical industry in Arab countries as of October 2003. Projected ethylene glycol capacity that will be produced in the planned petrochemical complex at Kharg Island in Iran; Estimated capacity of a second ethylene glycol unit that will be built at...
- Projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;6/13/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 23, p22
Presents updates on several projects in the chemical industry as of June 2001. Petrochemical plant being constructed by Jubail United Petrochemicals; Coal gassification facility to be built by Farmland Industries and SynFuel Technologies; Contracts awarded to ABB Lummus Global.
- Sabic Signs Loan Agreement to Finance Jubail United Plans... // Chemical Week;1/9/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the loan agreement signed by Sabic with a group of banks to finance the construction of a petrochemical complex by its Jubail United Petrochemical subsidiary at Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia. Amount of the loan; Bank involved in arranging the loan; Petrochemicals to be produced at the complex.
- Asian market is essential for Sabic exports. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/23/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 21, p8
The article informs that according to Khaled Al Mana, vice president of intermediates for Sabic, Asia is the most important market for Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (Sabic). Speaking at the Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference in Yokohama, Japan, Al Mana noted that Sabic is currently the...
- Sabic delays Jubail MEG. Lee, Salmon Aidan // Chemical Market Reporter;4/17/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 15, p12
The article reports that Sabic company has delayed the start-up of its Jubail United Petroleum Co. by almost a month. Sabic is the world's second largest monoethylene glycol producer in Saudi Arabia. Its first shipment is expected from the new plant to arrive in China by May. It is also reported...
- Alpha olefins awarded. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/14/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 20, p16
Reports on the contract awarded to Germany's Linde to carry out the construction of the linear alpha olefins unit on the Jubail United Petrochemical Company project. Bid of Linde for the project; Other main bidder for the award; Project manager.