Brain drain hits chemicals
- Reliance Industries and its contribution. Venkataraman, N.S. // Chemical Business;Sep2000, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p9
Criticizes chemical manufacturing company, Reliance Industries, based in India. Role in the chemical industry; Efforts in the export trade; Attitude towards overseas technology.
- Reliance Industries Ltd. (1996-1997). Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Jan1998, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p52
Reports on Reliance Industries Ltd.'s performance the chemical market in India, during the 1996-1997 period. Financial results; Expansion of the company's Hazira complex; Production capabilities; Reliance's strengths and vision.
- Reliance to invest $ 12 bn in Chemical Business. MARPHATIA, RAVI // Paintindia;Jul2011, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p66
The article reports that Reliance Industries Ltd. is planning to invest in the chemical industry with the purpose of taking advantage of the growth of the chemical business related to hygiene and health care products as of July 2011.
- Reliance industries Ltd net up by 25%. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;May/Jun98, Vol. 12 Issue 5/6, p98
Reports on the financial results for Reliance Industries Ltd. during the fiscal period 1997-98. Increase in sales and profit; Declaration of bonus and dividend.
- Reliance among global top 50 chemical producers. // Chemical Business;Sep98, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p68
Cites `Chemical and Engineering News' magazine's article on the world's top 50 chemical producers in 1997, which referred to Reliance Industries Ltd. of India. Total research and development spending and capital expenditures of chemical companies; Breakdown of the 50 companies according to...
- Reliance H1 net rises 10% to Rs 921 crore. // Chemical Business;Nov98, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p70
Reports on the financial performance of India-based chemical company Reliance Industries Ltd. for the period ending September 30, 1998. Net profits; Increase in sales.
- Reliance Industries to raise Jamnagar refinery capacity. // Chemical Business;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p79
Reports on the plan of Reliance Industries to increase the capacity of its refinery in Jamnagar, India. Significance of the capacity expansion to the manpower of the refinery.
- Reliance Industries Polypropylene plant in Jamnagar down for plant maintenance. // Chemical Business;Nov2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p71
The article reports on Reliance Industries' planned suspension of activity at its polypropylene plant at the Jamnagar refinery complex in India. The objective of Reliance for the planned shutdown is to improve its productive swing capability and increase propylene yield. The company will also...
- Reliance Plans New Complex at Jamnagar. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;2/16/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 7, p26
Details the plan of Reliance Industries to build a petrochemical complex in Jamnagar, India. Budget for the plant; Features of the refinery to be developed; Capacity of the plant.