India ramps up
- Indian Oil Plans Big Petchem Investments. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;1/25/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 3, p14
This article reports on the plans of Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) to build a polypropylene (PP) plant at Chennai, India. IOC says it would be the first PP plant of southern India. IOC entered the petroleum chemicals sector in 2004 with start-up of a 120,000-m.t./year linear alkyl benzene plant at...
- IndianOil commences commercial despatch of polymers. // Chemical Business;May2010, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p78
The article reports on the despatch of the first truck of IndianOil from its petrochemicals complex at Panipat, India, which carries a consignment of a polypropylene grade.
- Industry Shake Out Ahead. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;8/11/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 26, p33
Discusses the changes made by several companies in the polypropylene (PP) industry in 2004. Improvements in the PP business; Plans of Indian Oil Corp. to enter the PP market; Focus of Dow Chemical on increasing its range of differentiated PP products.
- Indian Oil plans petrochemical expansion. HARIHARAN, MALINI; Vlswanathan, Prema // ICIS Chemical Business;3/26/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 12, p28
The article reports on the plans for petrochemical expansion by the Indian Oil, stating the investment of 3 billion dollar, mentioning the director AMK Sinha, also including that the focus on adding value to the propylene streams at its refineries at Vadodara, Mathura and Barauni.
- IOC terminal at Manmad. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Mar1998, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p54
Discloses move of Indian Oil Corp. to clear the establishment of an oil terminal with various facilities at Manmad in Maharashtra, India. Capacity of the terminal.
- Summary. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;7/25/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 500, p17
Presents a tabular representation of new projects in the Asian chemical industry as of July 25, 2005. Shanghai Coking & Chemical Corp.; Finolex Industries; Japan Polypropylene; LG Petrochemical; Indian Oil Corp.
- NEW PROJECTS. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;10/11/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2119, p30
Presents news briefs on new projects in the chemical industry as of October 11, 2004. Technology licensor selected by Indian Oil Corp. for its petroleum refinery in Haryana, India; Value of the clean-fuel projects won by CB&I for refineries in the U.S.; Cost of a debottlenecking investment...
- Petroleum Minister lays foundation stone for IOC's PP plant at Paradip. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;11/30/2014, p17
The article reports that India's Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradham laid the foundation stone for the Indian Oil Corporation's (IOC) polypropylene (PP) plant project at its Paradip Refinery on November 16, 2014. He pointed out that the PP plant will lead to the...
- IOC decision in Feb. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;2/3/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 388, p24
Reports the delay in the decision for the bottle-grade polyethylene terephthalate (PET) project of Indian Oil Corp. until February 2003.