INNOVATION AWARDS 2006
- BASF has been awarded the title "Best Supply Performance 2008.". // Chemical Business;Feb2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p80
The article announces that BASF's Care Chemicals operating division has received the Best Supply Performance 2008 award from Henkel.
- Rohm and Haas Kankakee plant receives EPA award. // Paintindia;Sep2008, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p146
The article announces that the facility of Rohm and Haas in Kankakee, Illinois received the National Environmental Performance Track Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in 2008.
- BASF Receives Honda Corporate Citizenship Award. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Dec2015, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p18
The article announces chemical company BASF as the recipient of the Honda Corporate Citizenship award.
- CellastoR awarded Supplier Quality Excellence from General Motors in North America. Palmen, Nick // Automotive Industries;Nov2014, p10
The article announces that chemical company BASF's Cellasto business unit has been awarded the 2014 Supplier Quality Excellence Award by the General Motors North America.
- Rohm and Haas Earns Sustainability Award. // Finishing Today;Oct2007, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p10
The article announces that the Rohm and Haas Co. has received the 2007 Hydro Sustainability Award.
- Rohm and Haas Kankakee plant receives EPA award. // Chemical Business;Oct2008, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p86
The article announces that Rohm and Haas Kankakee received the National Environmental Performance Track Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Rohm and Haas earns award. // Chemical Market Reporter;07/20/98, Vol. 254 Issue 3, p37
Details the award received by Rohm and Haas Co. for the development of a more environmentally friendly family of pesticides.
- Award at Interlakokraska 2008. // Melliand International;Jul2008, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p132
The article announces that Rohm and Haas Co. has received the Award for Progressive Thinking and Innovation in the Coating Industry from the National Fund.
- BASF and Dow Recognized in Green Chemistry Awards. Scott, Alex; Valk, Vincent // Chemical Week;6/21/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 15, p11
The article announces the Greener Reaction Conditions Award given to BASF and Dow Chemical during the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) annual Presidential Green Chemistry awards in 2010.