Sale hits profits
- Rohm and Haas to Control Costs, Curb Capacity, Salt Deal Expected. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/19/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 8, p4
Discusses the plans of Rohm and Haas company for the year 2001. External factors that negatively affected the profits of the company in 2000; Expected growth on the company's electronic materials business; Possible alliance of the company's salt business with US Salt Holdings LLC.
- ...Rohm and Haas Issues Earnings Warning. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;10/1/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 35, p10
Focuses on the revenue warnings issued by Rohm and Haas regarding its earnings for the third quarter of 2003. Estimated earnings of the company; Factors that influence the revenue forecast of the company; Impact of the macroeconomic environment on the business operation of the company.
- Rohm & Haas beats Street but guides low. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/24/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the financial performance of Rohm and Haas Co. in the third quarter of 2005 in the U.S. Percentage of the increase in profit; Total sales; Earnings per share.
- Losses continue for iPCS. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p11
The article reports that wireless carrier iPCS Inc. has incurred a loss of $12 million for the fourth quarter of 2006, despite an increase in its revenues and customer base. iPCS earned total revenues of $133 million in the said quarter, up from about $110 million from the previous year's fourth...
- Nanometrics revenue up year-over-year, but net loss grows. Mutschler, Ann Steffora // Electronic News;2/19/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p55
The article reports on the financial performance of Nanometrics Inc. for the fourth quarter ended December 30, 2006. The company has reported revenues of $24.9 million for the quarter. Among the fourth quarter net losses are non-cash charges of $2.6 million for amortization of acquired...
- Strong Q2 results for US firms. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;8/1/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2158, p6
Focuses on the financial performance of the chemical industry in North America in the second quarter of 2005. Effects of high energy costs and flat sales volume on the net income of DuPont; Earnings posted by Rohm & Haas; Factors that contribute to the net losses of Nova.
- Rohm and Haas Earnings Warning Shocks Wall Street. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;07/24/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the earnings of Rohm and Haas Company for the second quarter of 2000. Reasons for the shortfall of the earnings; Earnings estimates of Wall Street for the company.
- Rohm and Haas 2Q Results. // Chemical Market Reporter;07/24/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the earnings of Rohm and Haas Company for the second quarter of 2000. Decline in earnings.
- Rohm and Haas 4Q EPS Could Fall Short. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/24/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 24, p3
Reports on the fourth-quarter 2001 earnings of Rohm and Haas Company. Information on the sales of the company; Expected decline in its earnings.