Basell tidies up Asian polypropylene ventures
- Basell to Sell Share in TPP. // China Chemical Reporter;8/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on Basell's agreement to sell its 36 percent share in Taiwan Polypropylene Co. Ltd. (TPP) to Lee Chang Yung Chemical Industry Corp. of Taiwan. In connection with the sale, Basell will acquire all shares held by TPP in other joint ventures of Basell in region including...
- Montell bullish on Asian market for its polypropylene compounds. Oey, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;01/26/98, Vol. 253 Issue 4, p26
Focuses on Montell North America Inc.'s joint venture with Taiwan Polypropylene Co. Ltd. to develop, produce and market polypropylene (PP)-based products in China. Plan to start a PP compounds plant in Hong Kong; Montel's estimates on the annual growth of polypropylene compounds in China;...
- Montell-Taiwan polypropylene plan Hong Kong unit. A.W. // Chemical Week;3/19/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 11, p28
Reports on Montell International's joint venture with Taiwan Polypropylene to develop, produce and market polyolefin-based advanced materials in China and Hong Kong. Scheduled construction of the joint venture plant in Hong Kong; Products covered by the venture; Montell's similar agreement with...
- Taiwan Polypropylene, Montell to build plant. Tham, James // Plastics News;3/31/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p9
Presents information on an alliance between Montell Polyolefins and Taiwan Polypropylene Company Limited to build and operate a polypropylene compounding plant in Hong Kong. Companies' commencement of a feasibility study on building a plant, which is scheduled to begin operating by June, 1997;...
- Montell plans compounds. // Chemical Business;Apr97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p76
Reports on the memorandum of understanding signed by Montell International and Taiwan Polypropylene Company Limited. Terms of the agreement.
- LCY plans IPA, TPE expansions. // Asian Chemical News;4/28/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 399, p28
Reports on the plan of Lee Chang Yung Chemical to expand its isopropyl alcohol plant in Linyuan, Taiwan. Capacity of the plant; Expected completion of the expansions.
- Montell Studies Polypropylene Venture. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;3/8/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 10, p24
Talks about the team up between Montell and affiliate Taiwan Polypropylene (TPP) with Quingdao Kailian Group of Quingdao, China to study a polypropylene plant venture. When the plan would come onstream; Products produced by TPP; Other activities of Montell in Asia.
- GLOBAL ROUNDUP. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;5/2/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 489, p5
Presents updates on the chemical industry in Asia as of May 2005. Progress of a feasibility study for an ethylene steam cracking train of ExxonMobil Chemical in Singapore; Stability of the operating rate of Taiwan Polypropylene; Profits posted by Reliance Industries for the fiscal year ending...
- Montell Forms Asian PP Joint Venture With Three Partners. Carroll, Susan // Chemical Market Reporter;06/14/99, Vol. 255 Issue 24, p3
Provides information on the joint venture formed by Montell Polyolefins Co. with Showa Denko KK (SDK), Nippon Petrochemical Co. Ltd. (NPC) and Taiwan Polypropylene Co. Ltd. (TPP). Polypropylene market of TPP; Significance of the joint venture; Terms of the agreement.