Additives joint venture
- Kemira and Wilmar to form a 50-50 joint venture for the manufacture of alkyl ketene dimer (AKD) wax in China. // Chemical Business;Nov2013, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p72
The article reports on the move by Kemira Oyj and Wilmar International Ltd. as of late 2013 to sign a joint venture (JV) agreement, through their subsidiaries, for the production of alkyl ketene dimer (AKD) wax in China.
- Kemira eyes potash JV on Dead Sea site. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;05/04/98, Vol. 253 Issue 18, p6
Reports on the plans of Kemira Inc. and Arab Potash Corp. to set up a joint venture in Jordan for specialty potash fertilizers and animal meal supplements.
- Asia-Pacific Report. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/07/99, Vol. 255 Issue 23, p22
Reports on the joint venture contract signed by Kemira Chemicals Oy with the Finnish Fund for Industrial Cooperation and Jiangsu Yixing Purifying Agent Plant to produce inorganic coagulants. Percentage ownership of Kemira in the joint venture company known as Kemwater; Business license...
- Rockwood buys Kemira out of Sachtleben. // Chemical Week;2/18/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 5, p5
The article reports that the holdings company Rockwood Holdings Inc. will acquire its partner Kemira Oyj's stake in a Sachtleben titanium dioxide joint venture, possibly as a preliminary step towards selling the joint venture business.
- Kemira forms JV in Lithuania. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;8/27/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 33, p22
Focuses on the joint venture formed by Kemira Agro and Lifosa companies to produce phosphate fertilizers in central Lithuania. Terms of the joint venture deal.
- Kemira forms NPK venture. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;10/15/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 39, p22
Reports that Kemira is expanding its fertilizer business in Asia/Pacific by forming a nitrogen phosphorous potassium (NPK) joint venture in Malaysia. Reasons why Agro has only taken thirty percent in the venture; Capacity of the plant to be built at Port Klang, on the west coast of the Malaysian...
- Kemira Raises Stake in China JV. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;10/24/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 39, p18
Reports that Kemira Oy has raised its stake in water treatment chemicals joint venture Kemwater in China, by acquiring the shares of Yixing Purifying Agent Plant. Application of Kemwater's products; Plan of Kemira for the joint venture; Stake of Kemira in NPK fertilizers joint venture.
- Jordan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/8/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p24
States that a speciality fertiliser joint venture will be launched by the Arab Potash Company and the agricultural arm of Finland's Kemira. Amount of money which the companies will invest in the plant; Reference to the joint venture being 50:50 agreement; When production is due to begin.
- Emirates Fertilizer JV. // Chemical Market Reporter;08/02/99, Vol. 256 Issue 5, p9
Reports on the planned joint venture of Emirates Food Co., Kemira Agro Oy and Union Kemira company. Products to be produced by the joint venture.