PROSPECTUS RULES HIT EMPLOYEE SHARE SCHEMES
- Schemes face axe. // Employee Benefits;Aug2006, p14
The article reports on the implementation of the Prospectus Directive on employee share schemes in Great Britain and the European Union countries. The directive was designed to free up capital to move into the European Union and between member states. It also aims to harmonize rules across the...
- CHANGES IN CAPITAL FLOWS IN PROCESS OF INTEGRATION OF THE EUROPEAN UNION - SELECTED ASPECTS. Maciejczyk-Bujnowicz, Iwona // Research Papers of the Wroclaw University of Economics / Prace N;2015, Issue 401, p253
The paper aims at assessing the changes in flows of selected forms of capital under deepening financial integration in the European Union. EU member states are divided into two groups: members of the euro area and those outside of it. The analysis coincides with the establishing of the EU...
- EMPLOYEE SHARE SCHEMES AND THE PROSPECTUS DIRECTIVE: UPDATE. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2011 Q1, Special section p10
The article discusses the employee share scheme exemption in the Prospectus Directive, which applies across the European Union (EU). The directive requires a prospective to be issued whenever securities are offered to the public or are admitted to trading on a regular market. The employee share...
- End of a relaxed regime. Franklin, William // Accountancy;Nov2004, Vol. 134 Issue 1335, p84
Considers some of the issues related to the implementation of IFRS2 and FRS 20, accounting standards for shared-based payment, which calls for the disclosure of related expenses in employee share schemes in the European Union. Factors which the standards require a company to take into account...
- EU chemicals production falls 2.4% in Feb from year-earlier: Cefic. // Chemical Business;Jun2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p72
The article reports on the drop in the European Union (EU) chemicals production in February 2012 due to the economic slowdown across the continent.
- E.U. Chemicals Industry to Grow 9.5% in 2010. // Flow Control;Jul2010, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p11
The article reports that the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic) has predicted a 9.5 percent growth in 2010 for the European Union (E.U.) chemical industry, with a 2 percent growth rate in 2011.
- ASIA TARGETS EUROPE. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/7/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 9, p14
The article implies that the Asian chemical industry is eyeing the European chemical assets for acquisitions, in order to be compliant with the European Union's (EU) REACH legislation.
- Clock is ticking on EU White Paper. // Process Engineering;May2003, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p3
Reports on chemical producers' initiate to influence the final form of the European Union's chemical policy regulations. Importance of proportionate risk-based approach; European Commission's plan to set up an Internet-based consultation.
- EU May chemical output falls 1% on year in 9-month downtrend: Eurostat. // Chemical Business;Aug2012, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p69
The article reports on the 1% decline year-on-year of European Union (EU) chemicals production in May 2012.