Lonza ups capex
- Lonza extends biotech facilities. Tyler, Alan // European Chemical News;11/22/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2125, p23
Presents information on the cGMP-compliant plant for the production of microbially-derived biopharmaceuticals by fine chemicals and biologics group Lonza in Visp, Switzerland. Details of the installation of the facilities.
- Lonza adds incineration at Visp. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/09/98, Vol. 253 Issue 6, p3
Announces the construction of a $29 million liquid and gaseous waste incineration and heat recovery facility in Lonza's fine chemicals plant in Visp, Switzerland.
- Lonza plans US expansion. // Chemical Business;Oct98, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p69
Reports on Lonza's investment of $34.5 million to expand its fine chemicals plant at Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
- Lonza plans maleic integration. // Chemical Week;11/2/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 17, p8
Reports that Lonza SpA is studying plans to integrate downstream from maleic anhydride (MA) into gamma-butyrolactone and n-methyl pyrrolidone. Commissioning of a butane-based MA plant at Ravenna, Italy.
- Lonza Builds Plant in China. // Chemical Week;2/7/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 5, p18
The article reports that Lonza plans to build a performance chemical plant at Nanjing, China. With the facility, Lonza hopes to strengthen the company's international position in fine chemicals and performance chemicals. The facility will become functional in the second half of 2008, and its...
- Lonza plans trimellitic anhydride plant at Pulau Sakra. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;1/20/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 3, p29
Reports that Lonza company is at an advanced stage of planning for a trimellitic anhydride (TMA) plant at Pulau Sakra, Singapore. Use of TMA; Production of TMA from pseudo-cumene.
- Pharma manufacturers hopeful. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Dec2004, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p13
This article reports that pharmaceutical companies are making significant capital investments in new manufacturing facilities. Lonza Inc. plans to spend an additional $200 million on its Portsmouth, New Hampshire plant, which will include the installation of another 20000 L mammalian cell...
- Lonza Builds Formulation Plant at Visp Complex. // Chemical Week;8/29/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 21, p17
The article reports on the plan to Lonza to construct a formulation plant for meta metaldehyde at Visp, Switzerland.
- Lonza Adds API and R&D Facilities. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;9/21/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 31, p42
This article reports on the plan of Lonza to expand the capacity of its active pharmaceutical ingredients at its Visp, Switzerland facility. In the first phase, costing SF23 million ($18 million), it will build a production building and install additional drying capacity. Plans for subsequent...