- TABLE IFS-3. - Nonmarketable U.S. Treasury Bonds and Notes Issued to Official Institutions and Other Residents of Foreign Countries. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2004, p65
Presents a chart depicting the nonmarketable U.S. Department of Treasury bonds and notes issued to official institutions and other residents of foreign countries.
- TABLE OFS-1.-Distribution of Federal Securities by Class of Investors and Type of Issues,. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2005, p49
Presents a table depicting the distribution of federal securities by class of investors and type of issues, from 2001 to December 2004 in the U.S.
- TABLE OFS-2.-Estimated Ownership of U.S. Treasury Securities. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2005, p51
Presents a table depicting estimated breakdown of ownership of U.S. Treasury securities, from March 1994 to December 2004.
- FRIDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32391, p1
Several charts and diagrams related to municipal bonds and government securities prices are presented.
- Untitled. // Bond Buyer;10/31/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30264, p8
Presents graphs from Municipal Market Data (MMD). MMD short-term yields; MMD short-term yield curve; Tax-free money market funds.
- Retail reader's guide. // Bond Buyer;10/31/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30264, p9
Presents retail reader's guide. Municipal Market Data (MMD) California yield curve; MMD market data yield curves as of October 29, 1997.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;9/15/2015, p1
A chart is presented that lists the bonds sold in each state in the U.S., their amounts and their volumes including Arkansas, Arizona and New Mexico.
- FEDERAL DEBT. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2012, p31
Several charts are presented depicting the U.S. Federal debt from 2008-2012 with details on government account, interest-bearing securities, and maturity distribution.
- CHAPTER 5. KETVIRTINÄ–S FINANSINÄ–S SÄ„SKAITOS. // Monthly Bulletin (Bank of Lithuania);2014, Issue 3, p86
Several charts are presented depicting the quarterly financial accounts in Lithuania from 2007 to the third quarter of 2014.