Illinois Finance Authority Clears Nearly $1B in Deals
- Circular 230, QZABs Highlight Priority Guidance Plan. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32193, p5
Reports on the tax-exempt bond regulations listed on the 2005-2006 Priority Guidance Plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Release of the plan by the Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service; Expectation of Treasury officials to issue several sets of final regulations on topics such as...
- Official: Texas, Nevada Projects Bode Well for TIFIA's Future. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p40
Reports on a federal program designed to allow more large-scale transportation projects to be financed with tax-exempt bonds in Texas and Nevada. Name of the program; Criticism of the program since its inception; Effect of the program on the credit quality of a project.
- JetBlue to Tap Muni Market for $50 Million. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31593, p40
Reports on the approval of $50 million in tax-exempt bonds by New York City Industrial Development Agency in New York on March 11, 2003. Utilization of the proceeds.
- Census Data Gives Volume Cap a Lift. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p1
Reports on the expected increase in the amount of tax-exempt private-activity bonds that can be issued in the United States in 2001. Factors contributing to the increase; Approval of the increase in state-by-state private-activity bond volume cap; Population figures released by the U.S. Census...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p36
Presents charts and graphs depicting trends in securities trading in the United States, as of January 4, 2001. Key securities market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond indexes.
- MARYLAND: Harford GOs. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p31
Reports on the schedule of Harford County, Maryland to sell multi-million dollars of tax-exempt general obligation refunding bonds on January 8, 2002. Plans for the utilization of the sale's proceeds; Credit ratings given to the issue by different rating agencies.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p32
Presents information about U.S. short-term tax-exempt bond yields as of January 9, 2002. Data on several bond indices; Changes in bond yields from January 7, 2002 to January 9, 2002.
- District of Columbia: Recession Won't Affect Repayments Of Convention Center Bonds, Says CFO. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p5
Reports that the repayment of $524.4 million of tax-exempt revenue bonds will not be affected by deteriorating economic conditions of Washington D.C. Reasons cited for worsening economy of the state; Utilization of the bonds' proceeds; Estimated decrease in dedicated taxes.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents information about short-term tax exempt bond yields as of february 14, 2002. Information about several bond indices; Changes in bond yields from February 12, 2002 to February 14, 2002.