- New Issues. // Bond Buyer;8/9/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32441, p8
Several charts on bond offerings are presented.
- Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33619, p16
A table is presented which shows the negotiated government bonds being sold by various local government units and agencies in the U.S. on November 17, 2011, including Georgia Housing and Finance Authority, Omaha, Nebraska, and North Texas Tollway Authority of Texas.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32139, p6
The article presents information related to bond markets and municipal swap rates through charts and diagrams.
- Quick Scales. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33167, p13
Charts are presented that list the competitive sales and negotiated sales bonds of states in the U.S. including New York, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32435, p19
Several charts that offer data on results of negotiated bond sales in the United States are presented, including one from the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank, another from the Colorado Educational and Cultural Facilities Authorities, and a third from Coal City Community...
- Quick Scales. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32738, p19
Several charts are presented that list the competitive and negotiated sales of bonds from issuers in various states in the U.S. in October 2007 including Public Education Capital Outlay Bonds from Florida State Board of Education, Education Revenue Bonds (American Charter Schools Foundation...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32753, p23
Several charts are presented that list the Results of Negotiated Sales in the U.S. which include Arab Sewer Board in Alabama, Byron Bethany Joint Powers Authority in California and Urban Orlando Community Development District in Florida.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/15/2014, p3
A chart is presented which shows negotiated bond sales issued from September 30 to December 15, 2014 which include the city of Hoover in Alabama, the Arizona Transportation Board, and the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/23/2015, p3
A table is presented that shows negotiated note sales in the U.S., including the 15.130 million U.S. dollar issue of Scranton-Lackawanna, South Dakota on December 23, 2015.